Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
i'm losing it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
i need to work every day after christmas for the next month, including weekends

oh no blimp issue
Feb 23, 2011

i dont have to work until january 4th

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
b e calm, my friend

here, watch soothing canadian chemistry man on my favourite youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKWOZajmAQo

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
gently caress

i need to get up and go to work saturday, the day after xmas lol

oh no blimp issue
Feb 23, 2011

what do you do lp0 on fire? because i suggest you don't

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

big scary monsters posted:

b e calm, my friend

here, watch soothing canadian chemistry man on my favourite youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKWOZajmAQo

kind of just skimmed through it, thanks. at work right now. boss is in office looking at my ever 12 seconds

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
have you thought about quitting and/or just not showing up anymore and be like "oh i read the email wrong, i thought I *wasn't* working those days, also I have made plans"

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Awia posted:

what do you do lp0 on fire? because i suggest you don't

making some kind of product that school principals observe teachers with to make sure they're following some new very specific guidelines. things have changed a lot and became so paranoid even for teachers that know they are being recorded 24/7. glad i didn't have to grow up with that poo poo lmao

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Beast of Bourbon posted:

have you thought about quitting and/or just not showing up anymore and be like "oh i read the email wrong, i thought I *wasn't* working those days, also I have made plans"

no because i always fall for bonus bribes

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
my boss keeps loving pointing at me

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord
I'll work every day (but not weekends or holidays) because honestly I don't have anything better to do anyway

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Lol quit idiot

exe cummings
Jan 22, 2005

That sucks dude. Hopefully your work will pay off

Roargasm
Oct 21, 2010

Hate to sound sleazy
But tease me
I don't want it if it's that easy

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

i need to work every day after christmas for the next month, including weekends

that's hosed OP, my prayers are with you

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

making some kind of product that school principals observe teachers with to make sure they're following some new very specific guidelines. things have changed a lot and became so paranoid even for teachers that know they are being recorded 24/7. glad i didn't have to grow up with that poo poo lmao
working in education is the best way to stop yourself from pursuing further education unfortunately

suffix
Jul 27, 2013

Wheeee!
we're basically at a standstill around christmas to keep everything running as stable as possible
just vacation and chillax imo

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

here enjoy this christmas music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1-6qSGAIyk

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

you cant skip around the chemistry video, watch it from start to end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKHUnHDphTc

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
my boss is freaking out, having 1.5 hr meetings with me every day asking what is the most vanilla thing we can do for every feature of the product just so we can fart it out by feb, but he's ultra excited about how it could go nation wide, haha right dream on

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
prepare to clam :chill:

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Awia posted:

i dont have to work until january 4th

same but the 5th, and have been off since the 16th of dec

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
gently caress that poo poo, op. take weekends off. money's not worth it.

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

unless its for a very fixed amount of time and you're getting extra money on each paycheck in real time, not some bullshit promise of a future bonus, gently caress that poo poo

Cyberbird
Jul 18, 2015

do not let your managers manipulate you into working harder than you can cope with in a healthy way, that kind of stress can accumulate into serious physical, mental, and emotional health problems. you are worth more than your labor, friend.

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

Gonna eat some general tsos and see hateful 8 imho

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

i dont do any work when im in the office anyway, op

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

how is that a thing do you work on an oil field

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

Silver Alicorn posted:

prepare to clam :chill:

clams is rocks with food inside

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

making some kind of product that school principals observe teachers with to make sure they're following some new very specific guidelines.

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

my boss is freaking out, having 1.5 hr meetings with me every day asking what is the most vanilla thing we can do for every feature of the product just so we can fart it out by feb, but he's ultra excited about how it could go nation wide, haha right dream on

wow, that all sounds terrible, in all seriousness :(

roll in late all casual like on Monday, well after the meeting was scheduled, and just tell him you decided to skip the meeting because it doesn't do jack poo poo for the project and just makes progress harder

then tell him you were met some folks in education over the holidays and wound up talking to some nice people with the teachers' union, and that they might have some questions for him, and he might want to make sure he doesn't accidentally delete anything in case it's subpoenaed

also before you do that you should totally tell the teacher's union about this tool career administrators will use to further micromanage teaching professionals' work

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

no war but class war

enjoy some tasty clams

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

BONGHITZ posted:

you cant skip around the chemistry video, watch it from start to end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKHUnHDphTc

idgi

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

autism

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

molecules are like actors who never say the wrong line

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

BONGHITZ posted:

molecules are like actors who never say the wrong line

actually theyre like gasses and rocks and stuff? do i really need to spell this stuff out?

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Molecules is rocks with atoms inside

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

just worry about electrons, how many fluorides can i tack on that bitch????? all of them.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Smythe posted:

actually theyre like gasses and rocks and stuff? do i really need to spell this stuff out?

asses

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

BONGHITZ posted:

just worry about azides, how many nitrogens can i tack on that bitch????? all of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

gettin' spicy itt

• Locked thread