Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

what do you guys think are the chances that i couldkiss Kirk Cousins on the mouth, someday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug

Top Hats Monthly posted:

So I was in YLLS, what's so good about wet shaving? Or is it a thing where people think they're good gentlesirs etc etc

I use a double bladed safety razor with some prorasso and a beaver hair brush and its the best shave ever. Blades are like five cents a pop and its just as effective as the Gillette cartridges. People say that the can shaving cream with alcohol dries out your face but whatever, I just like it because once you get over the initial costs its super cheap.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

GrimGypsy posted:

Clearly the Eagles will manage to slide by this game and then get blown out next week by NY. It's in their nature to nurture a weak glimmer of hope until they can crush it in the most painful manner.

You would think that but it prefers to let the glimmer grow first so it'll instead be an embarrassing loss in the first two rounds.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

This video package is cool

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I like that?!?

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
I just use a can of barbasol and some cartridge razors but there was such a weird elitism about it I got concerned that I was actually doing something wrong

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug
This intro is really highlighting all the flagable and ejectable offenses that both teams have racked up over the years.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

Rabble posted:

I use a double bladed safety razor with some prorasso and a beaver hair brush and its the best shave ever. Blades are like five cents a pop and its just as effective as the Gillette cartridges. People say that the can shaving cream with alcohol dries out your face but whatever, I just like it because once you get over the initial costs its super cheap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3Kxiom83Js

I've been doing this for months and it works great

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Top Hats Monthly posted:

So I was in YLLS, what's so good about wet shaving? Or is it a thing where people think they're good gentlesirs etc etc

i like it cause it's cheaper and i have to shave less frequently because it gets a closer shave

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
KICKOFF!!!!

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I am very excited for kirk cousins to win tonight and secure that 120million contract

Alternatively a win and then as much effort against the giants as this topic a la 2 years ago

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Rabble posted:

hell yeah porasso is the poo poo

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Top Hats Monthly posted:

I just use a can of barbasol and some cartridge razors but there was such a weird elitism about it I got concerned that I was actually doing something wrong

Goons always think their way is the undisputably best way.

See: pet island, cined, d&d

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

a first down!!

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Eagles looking good

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug

Winkie01 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3Kxiom83Js

I've been doing this for months and it works great

Or I could just reach into the giant box of blades I have and switch it out in like a second.

http://www.amazon.com/Astra-Platinu...ed+safety+razor

for real tho

Rabble fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Dec 27, 2015

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
I am too nervous to shitpost.

I feel like I'm gonna throw up. Go eagles.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

BabeLiker90 posted:

Goons always think their way is the undisputably best way.

See: pet island, cined, d&d

It isn't just goons, lots of people do it. I guess I'll try it out sometime but I saw on some parts of the Internet people getting super aggressive about it and it was funny

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

axeil posted:

I am too nervous to shitpost.

I feel like I'm gonna throw up. Go eagles.

I feel ya.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Matthews!!

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

A defender falls down on the first play of the game. Yup, this is an NFC East game.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Is this some bend don't break clownball or what??

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

My life's a god drat mess rn go redskins

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Winkie01 posted:

KICKOFF!!!!

this is pretty unsanitary, and statiscally alll these women have herpes now

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Hahaha and now we will get a field goal

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

w0w!!!!

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
TOUHDOWN!!!

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

its a hard choice. do we root for the racist team or the other racist team?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

TOUCHDOWNNNNNNNNN

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

gently caress yeah!

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer
Swank opening drive! Let's go Eagles!

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Winkie01 posted:

TOUHDOWN!!!

yeah im gonna break form and say winkie, need source asap

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

i havent seen the eagles this fired up in forever

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug
goddamnit I picked the skins to win this one...

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

blue squares posted:

this is pretty unsanitary, and statiscally alll these women have herpes now

:geno:

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Please say EDP is doing his periscope and then please give me the link

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

Rabble posted:

Or I could just reach into the giant box of blades I have and switch it out in like a second.

http://www.amazon.com/Astra-Platinu...ed+safety+razor

for real tho

Can you shave your balls and taint with one of those?

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

im sorry

if its any consolation mine is going great and you can live vicariously through me

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
We...scored? What? Oh god I cant take this cousins is gonna shred us now with no Maxwell.

:ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

blue squares posted:

yeah im gonna break form and say winkie, need source asap

bottom right, think it is a brazzers scene tho

• Locked thread