Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yudo
May 15, 2003

Praise be to Captain Kirk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
Kirk Cousins own zone

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
DJax just dumping on philly fans

deservedly

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
I'm mad that I watched this

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I hope the LA Rams use their 2nd round pick wisely

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

eww, imo

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

I do really wanna know what WRs are realistic trade targets this offseason tho

like Calvin Johnson was a joke but there's gotta be some decent hits out there

Yudo
May 15, 2003

31/41 365 yards and 4 tds. only one inexplicably stupid play. Tell me about how benching RGIII was dumb again.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Grittybeard posted:

The Eagles were favored in this game, using my "if something seems really off just assume Vegas knows more than you do" rule I picked them. Vegas did not know more than me this time.

lol Vegas tricked you on purpose you idiot

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
DeSean's not wrong, Philly fans disgraced themselves tonight lol

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Yudo posted:

31/41 365 yards and 4 tds. only one inexplicably stupid play. Tell me about how benching RGIII was dumb again.
because it means Mike Shanahan was right

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Yudo posted:

B-b-but he was a ticket seller :cry:

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Yudo posted:

Kirk Cousins is probably a serial killer

Yudo
May 15, 2003

Quest For Glory II posted:

Shanahan would know because he broke him in body, Snyder in spirit.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Was that fumble DeMarco's fault or did Bradford pull a Tannehill

cuz on that play I screamed "HE PULLED A TANNEHILL!" like three times

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Wasn't Cousins Shanahan's idea

Right multiple times tbh

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Conversely it means Dan Snyder is wrong so...silver lining?

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
I'm the one guy in an Eagles sweater in the first row of the Redskins stands screaming BOOOOO

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Well I'm glad the good guys could win.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
I thought Gruden liked Cousins and didn't like RG3?

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

axeil posted:

thats like proving gravity affects objects dropped on Earth

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

drafting Jason Peters' future replacement and acquiring a competent WR are like the two biggest things in my mind right now

a lot of the rest is injuries, the loss of Hicks is such a major difference, losing Benny Logan sucked, as well as the corner depth dropping down to EJ Biggers starting

the Eagles defense first half of 2015 vs second half..... :|

Yudo
May 15, 2003

axeil posted:

Also this.

Kirk is 22 tds/11 ints on thee season with 3625 yards total and a 97.2 rating. Not a career Payton year but compared to the awful we in Washington are used to it may as well be.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
THAT WAS NOT BRADFORD'S FAULT FOOTBALL TALK MAN >:(

Agalore loving juggled it out of his own hands

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
I won't say that Sam Bradford isn't bad, but the center hosed up a whole bunch in the second half of the game.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
I'll say it. Just about every throw he made was made with a Redskin in his face, other than that fumble he played pretty drat good with his team practically caving in around him esp. on that throw to Cooper he had to dodge like three Redskins to make

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

computer parts posted:

I won't say that Sam Bradford isn't bad, but Sam Bradford is bad.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Harime Nui posted:

THAT WAS NOT BRADFORD'S FAULT FOOTBALL TALK MAN >:(

Agalore loving juggled it out of his own hands

*receivers drop 5+ passes a game*

"Bradford is a bum he sucks!"

If they can do dick transplants maybe they can do hand transplants. Give them Brian Westbrook's hands.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

there were some coaching issues this year too but the injuries were what really sucked. defense was goin nuts when the offense was doing dick, then the defense ended up getting banged up because they were on the field so much in every game. what can improve TOP is improving the line, and having a veteran WR with some dang ol hands to catch with

the important thing is we're not the chargers, and also we beat the patriots

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

like i dont care what anyone else says about the eagles. just, listen. we beat the patriots. we beat. them

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

there were some coaching issues this year too but the injuries were what really sucked. defense was goin nuts when the offense was doing dick, then the defense ended up getting banged up because they were on the field so much in every game. what can improve TOP is improving the line, and having a veteran WR with some dang ol hands to catch with

Let's always remember the good times, like when the clock ran out on Brady when he was whipping us the gently caress up the field that one time :V

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

chargers have a quarterback

a quarterback they are ruining, but a quarterback nonetheless

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

and having a veteran WR with some dang ol hands to catch with

Jason Avant's a free agent next year :v:

Apparently Anquan Boldin is too, although I'm not sure if he's going to retire or not.

e: The WR FA class looks pretty damned dire outside of Mohamed Sanu and Alshon Jeffery, and I assume both of those guys are getting re-signed. Past that the best might be...Jermain Kearse?

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 06:05 on Dec 27, 2015

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

commy gun posted:

chargers have a quarterback
a 34 year old qb playing for a 4-11 team that has stopped giving a gently caress and is up and ready to move

the raiders are literally better than the chargers now

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
My woe and lamenting aside, Bradford will stay and Eagles will have a better team next year

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Grittybeard posted:

e: The WR FA class looks pretty damned dire outside of Mohamed Sanu and Alshon Jeffery, and I assume both of those guys are getting re-signed. Past that the best might be...Jermain Kearse?
That's why I think the Eagles will have to give up a draft pick for an on-roster WR. the weird thing is that based on the past few years, WR trade value is like, loving hilarious and good WRs end up getting traded for loving nothing anymore

e: like Brandon Marshall was traded this year for a fifth round pick, and he has 93 catches for 1261 yds and 11 TDs. lol

The 7th Guest fucked around with this message at 06:10 on Dec 27, 2015

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Winkie01 posted:

not the first time I have heard this :smith:

Sistas own

CharlestheHammer posted:

That is just the logical conclusion of where these threads are heading.

We already had duck penis gdt.

Yudo
May 15, 2003

I think Bradford looked okay despite having someone in his face most every play. His stepped up well and shook off some pressure.

That said, if Washington's secondary makes you look anything other than good you must really suck i.e. that receiving corp is garbage.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
For one moment I really thought this might be the game where DeMarco redeemed himself and then.... Jesus

Chip is never going to play him again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

That's why I think the Eagles will have to give up a draft pick for an on-roster WR. the weird thing is that based on the past few years, WR trade value is like, loving hilarious and good WRs end up getting traded for loving nothing anymore

e: like Brandon Marshall was traded this year for a fifth round pick, and he has 93 catches for 1261 yds and 11 TDs. lol

hey, uh Petey... can you stop using the word "anymore" to mean "now." thanks. it irks me

blue squares fucked around with this message at 06:35 on Dec 27, 2015

• Locked thread