Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Mmmmn... Trina

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Wormskull posted:

She looks uhhh 13 years old. Keep your pants on or I'll be calling the mods and/or cops.

She's 25

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

ZELDATHON GUY DREW THE S THING FORM MIDDLE SCHOOL. HOLY poo poo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he drew it wrong

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Somebody just donated $25k

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

In Training posted:

Lmfao...who's the guy on the couch in the green shirt who just said "'A certified hood classic'? How does one become certified...in the hood?"

A Wild Abra

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Wormskull posted:

When I was looking at the schedule earlier to see if I'd see the end of MM it said like 6:15pm est, so I guess it's a significant amount of time, or either he wasted a ton of time or somehow Noah Ridley who speedruns Wand of Gamelon somehow managed to lose all the extra time they had.

Wand of Gamelon went 2 hours over

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

I guess it may have started late but It looked really hard

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

"Shy-uh Labuff"

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Wormskull posted:

I wonder if Mike AKA Numbers AKA 1862011 AKA sickly looking AIDS guy AKA Guy In The Hat is going to do Mikestep this time. He been looking more and more deeply depressed every time he does it so maybe he just won't this time.

If that's the long haired Eric Foreman looking guy then he did two 4 minute long dance routines to lovely public domain dance music while the couch sat stone-faced and fixated on the tv the entire time like :stare:

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

He had some moves but he stared at the floor the entire time like the goth kids on South Park

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Get the gently caress off the coach Sora

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

What are bluesky's pronouns?

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

They broke the record for unique donators awhile ago

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Wormskull posted:

Zeldathon Twitter Update: Sora has declared he will never go to Zeldathon again, due to the mental and physical stress.

He'll be back

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

I just noticed Sora's not on http://zeldathon.net/team/

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

In Training posted:

This is the first time Ive seen Pizza Man. This is awesome

Epic

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Triforce Heroes is brutal

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Spirit tracks is chill

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

I need a wii u VC version of majoras mask

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

haha "What???"

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

I got domino's wednesday and it took over an hour to show up and the sauce was brown and tasteless. Awhile ago when they came out with their 'handmade pan' pizzas I got one and 3/4 of the crust was raw dough

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

"This man raps like he has gout"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Zach got robbed

• Locked thread