Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx
Rock climbing owns! I've been going twice a week for the past month-ish, and getting better each time. Spend 1-1.5 hours there usually, but use a little of that time talking to a friend because I only see her when rock climbing. What are the 6b's? Here we only have V# for bouldering and 5.# for climbing walls. The person said 5.# meant you were climbing rocks, but I didn't ask about other numbers.

Tried out kickboxing yesterday. We did shin checks, so now my legs are bruised as hell. Feels good though, knowing my legs will soon be strong as heck.

Don't think I can actually do kickboxing until end of March though. Because I'm signing up for dance classes that are going to wipe my afternoons. Picked out 15 hours/week of classes I want to do. Goes from Jan-March. Gonna head in to check out the place and narrow the classes down so I don't die from exhaustion.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx
It's even worse if the limb becomes a cursed mummy limb.

----------------

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx
I found out I did bad form on one of the machines, so today I did proper form and it was super easy at my plateau weight, so now I feel like superman.

----------------

• Locked thread