Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DOPE FIEND KILLA G

i think im gonna start getting really deep into yoga, any yobpinions on the 'ga?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

thanks for the yoga tip piso in gonna start workin that into my day :)

also planning on finally getting back into running after an accidental four month break :( moving to a new place is stressful and can keep you from things you like! especially when the place you move to is a city with no nice places to run nearby but I'll finally figure it out. hopefully gonna get a new 5K pr this year :cool:

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

jeez that's so cold :( makes me shiver just thinkn about it but that's dope that you're a stronger more capable person than I am in such situations

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

hi i'm okay alnilam, on one hand i went to the doctor today and found out apparently i have an irregular heart beat! :o (wasn't even going in for that) so i'm seeing a cardiologist next week. on the other hand i'm really excited to start running again soon though i know to keep it light until after i see the cardiologist just in case but i'm sure i can handle a light four miles. also on less fitness related note i'm looking forward to eating pizza and watching a poo poo ton of twin peaks tomorrow w/ my gf that's sure to be chill.

aside from your icy biking how're you alnilam?

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

what was your time greg?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

lmbo calrissian posted:

wat r u guys trying to prove being competitive distance runners. how high does it get u. who sucks ur dick.

i can run rly fast for long periods of time & i think that's cool in itself, but also i met my qt gf thru running so doubly epic win for me :cool:

• Locked thread