Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Looke

I am doing a weeks hiking next month, and am looking forward to it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looke

Mendips this coming week and then Brecon Breacons next month with Dartmoor soon after that

Looke

awesome will do, last time I was around there was for ten tors when I was 16

Looke

last time I went mountain biking I had a moment where my mind went blank and forgot which handlebar controlled the back breaks and as a result pulled the front breaks going down a hill and hosed over the front of my bike

Looke

girlfriend has started me on healthy eating and asked me to get spinach on my way home, what she doesn't know is the McDonald's I'm quickly consuming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looke

amen

• Locked thread