Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious

I did a chinup Saturday night for the first time in my life, after about 2 months of regular gym use. I am feeling pretty proud of myself right now. I've also gone from being barely able to do a single pushup to being able to do twenty every day, feels good man.

wow that was an old sig lol
chec k out my drawings the sidsons :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I skinned off the part of the hand that's really tough and skidded like 3 feet on my face and other arm this summer. Falling sucks really bad when you're not wearing anything to protect yourself.

well i hope you learned your lesson about practicing nudism

SIDS Vicious

i have been doing some running at the gym but i mostly ride the stationary bike for cardio because of my awful smokers lungs

SIDS Vicious

i did 6.67 miles in 25 minutes on the stationary bike tonight. an improvement of 0.67 miles over saturday. i was able to do 30 sit ups today when befoe i always had to stop at 15 and i did another chin up! plus ten different weight machines. and i improved my bench press from 15 lbs in each hand to 20 yay

SIDS Vicious

i am off to the gym again tonight and then im gonna go to my buddies and play blood bowl 2 but first i have to exercise

SIDS Vicious

i did 3 chinups today

SIDS Vicious

hemale in pain posted:

my protip for chinups is lose loads of weight and you can do like a million

yeah but i can do 3 and weigh 180, two weeks ago i weighed the same and could do none, the weight loss is less important to me than the muscle gain

SIDS Vicious

oh yeah i know it takes a lot i mean i am also doing at least 10 seperate weight training exercise, generally 3 sets of 12 reps for each, i just meant i lost quite a bit of weight from being sick last year and haven't gained too much of it back so that isnt my biggest concern with my gym visits. i do 30 sit ups now and 30 leg raises and i am plateaued at 20 pushups but im gonna try for 25 tomorrow

SIDS Vicious

today i did my usual routine at the gym and in the same amount of time as usual i biked 7 miles instead of six, and i did 8 chinups today, in two sets of 4

SIDS Vicious

i need some advice from the experts, is it okay if i go to the gym two days in a row and should i try and avoid doing the same exercises i di dyesterday?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious

I tried the elliptical for cardio today and went two miles in 20 minutes and apparently burned 60 more calories than I usually do biking for 25. I can now regularly do 7 chin ups and I did 8 separate weight machine work outs for 3 sets of 12 reps each. I did also 3 sets of 12 reps of bench press with 20 lb barbells in each hand and curls with 15 lb barbells. Then I did 30 situps and 30 leg raises.

• Locked thread