Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Impkins Patootie

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

Learned a really good boxing move today

i got that same exact globe!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impkins Patootie

tru confession, im not really sure why but i do not like the idea of jogging esp in daytime/public and the whole lifestyle and culture that goes along with it...not really sure why im so averse and ofc if it's ur thing that's kool no disrespect intended at all but u wouldnt ever find me doing the same unless u paid me (ok the deal where u p much run thru trails in the woods seems alright). i do enjoy walking tho obv and easily do a few miles each day w/o even thinking about it, enjoy strenuous hiking, and ofc my fav secret to burning calories (and also maintaining mental clarity, reducing stress, and improving cognition and focus) - motorcycle riding! which imho is like doing yoga at speed, but with a better view, and failure = possible death, which is motivation not even CrossFit could provide. 32yo/M w/ BMI 20.5 btw

Impkins Patootie

Olympic Mathlete posted:

A new bouldering place has opened up in town aaaaaaaaaaaand I'm yet to get there for a climb because I've been busy doing DIY and fixing cars and other dumb boring poo poo.

I did however buy a new rear wheel for my road bike which is nice and also means I don't have to ride my mountainbike to work any more which is cool. Also my garage gym is now getting sweatier due to the weather so I need to go buy a big fan.

garage gyms are bad rear end :radcat:

bonus points if u have a punching bag hanging next to a fridge full of tall boys and grill meats, and ofc a soundsystem that could support a Dinosaur Jr concert

Impkins Patootie fucked around with this message at 00:59 on May 27, 2017

Impkins Patootie

Olympic Mathlete posted:

My dream is to have enough space (this is a UK sized garage, not one of those lovely US style huge ones sadly) to house the PA kit I store elsewhere so I can happily work out to bowel-shatteringly loud sub-bass in peace.

One day.

Also the fridge + meat thing is a must.

Now that's what I call UK Garage~ :q:

Impkins Patootie

Olympic Mathlete posted:

I was tempted to make that joke but refrained :v:

At your service. :tipshat:

• Locked thread