Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
YA WHO DO YOU WANT TO WIN
BRONCOS
BENGALS
METEOR
View Results

• Locked thread
CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

SHANK YOU VERY MUCH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Just let me turn the PS3 back off for bonus football.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Ribsauce posted:

Denver not making the playoffs would rule so hard except it would mean the Steelers get in. I would be more scared of the Steelers than any other team despite the steamer they laid on the 50 yard line yesterday. Every other AFC team (Chiefs aside) just lost too many players.

Denver would have to lose twice.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Implications:
Bengals get the Bye with Win or Tie
Denver is in with Win or Tie

If Denver loses, NYJ is in with a win and the Steelers are in with a win and Denver loss next week.

Delightful. :allears:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

C'mon Ed Guns....

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Fully expecting some Tebow bullshit to end this.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Reminded me of Neville in WWE tonight, just with one less rotation.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Another shank, please.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

This is going to be the wettest fart finish to end all wet f--

WOW THEY DIDN'T OVERTURN IT.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

CBJSprague24 posted:

This is going to be the wettest fart finish to end all wet f--

---inishes.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

bondster posted:

gently caress YOU BENGALS

God I know its stastically low but goddamn it Colts are going to go to the playoffs next week I feel it.

Might be wrong, but doesn't a Denver win eliminate Indianapolis?

e- Never mind, I did see that insano "Literally 10 things must happen in this order" scenario which puts the Colts in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Android Bicyclist posted:

How does this affect the Steelers' playoff chances?

Steelers make the playoffs with a win and NYJ loss next week.

Which is entirely possible given Cleveland and Rex Ryan being the respective opponents.

• Locked thread