Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
YA WHO DO YOU WANT TO WIN
BRONCOS
BENGALS
METEOR
View Results

• Locked thread
Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug
I want the bengals to win so the texans get strength of schedule.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug
Umm, everyone cheats all the time about everything who cares about PEDs lets put robots out there too come one robot football would be awesome.

PEDS

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug

ComposerGuy posted:

Can someone tell me who I should be pulling for as a Texans fan? I know the outcome affects us, but not sure how.

bengals I'm pretty sure

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug
Never forget

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug
Whats wrong with beautiful women?

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug

Eifert Posting posted:

I'm opening the bourbon if the Bengals get this 14-0 lead.

:toxx:

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug
Brock with the omaha

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug
Welcome to the Gary Kubiack run offense without Manning Denver.

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug
Yes, let the boos flow through you.

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug
hahaha denver defense getting clowned.

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug
Its amazing how the bengals appear to not know what the gently caress is going on yet are still able to dominate the broncos.

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug
Brock THE ROCK Osweiller

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug
Is sports authority still even a thing? All I ever see around here now is Dicks and Academy.

• Locked thread