Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Problem!
Jan 1, 2007

I am the queen of France.
When I get home every day I greet the dogs with a high pitched squeaky DOOOOOOOGS!! I have accidentally done this out of habit after coming home from dropping them off at the boarding kennel and felt like a complete idiot.

I also ask them if they are, in fact, dogs and if they were aware of the fact that yes they are dogs. Sometimes they're even GOOD dogs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Problem!
Jan 1, 2007

Dothewhatnow posted:

I constantly just call my cat "Idiot" or "Tard."

He's always almost falling off his tower because he can't sit still and he'll fart in his own face when cleaning himself and scare himself because of it.

My dog peed on his own head once.

Problem!
Jan 1, 2007

Over the years my dog Pistol has become Pittle/Peetle/Pids. He's only ever called by his real name when he's in trouble or if it's a you better listen and do what I say right the hell now situation.

Problem!
Jan 1, 2007

gnarlyhotep posted:

don't you have like 4 dogs? I remember talking to you on IM a few years ago and there were multiple dogs

Nah just got the two dogs and two chinchillas. I'm at my pet capacity.

Problem!
Jan 1, 2007

Gearfeathers posted:

My dog Asric is also known as Ham Hunk, Tater Tots, Buddy, and C'mere Lazybutt.

My sister's dog Bandit is Baby Bandaroo, Frito Bandito, Bandaboo, Joe Jonas, Little Bit, and Buddy.

I think every dog is legally required to respond to the name Buddy

• Locked thread