Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dekenai
Mar 11, 2009

gnarlyhotep posted:

I think it's odd that only the cat owners use nicknames involving farts, poo poo and butts as well. The dog owners tend to use names that revolve around friendship. We all know our dogs poo poo and have butts but we tend to focus on the more fun parts of having a dog.
One of my dogs was named Li'l Poot by my daughter - he gets called Poot, Pootle, Patootle, etc, as well as Fartarse, Fartacus, Li'l poo poo, poo poo-for-brains and rear end in a top hat. It's all about the :yosbutt:

My other dog is Katie, Katie-potatie, Fluffybutt or Mad Dog (pretty boring, but she's hard to insult affectionately).

kaworu posted:

If I say a random name, my cat will more or less ignore me. If I say her name, she picks up her head and looks at me.
My cat (Marla) gets called many names, none of them flattering, but she only actually responds to Stoopid Cat or Hitler.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread