Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

Funka posted:

When I talk to animals my american accent gets really thick and the locals laugh their bums off at me.

When I talk to my cats I have the most bizarre, most annoying Midwestern accent ever. Like "cat" becomes "keeeeeeaaaat." I have no idea where it came from and it irritates me but I can't stop it because cats :catstare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

Funka posted:

Yeah I am originally from Chicago too, it does not help that my cat is called SAWWWWW SAAAAG (he was named before I took him in so I kept it). I hear myself and it sounds like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBnnon_iZOM

I totally forgot about these guys, this is hilarious.

People used make fun of me because I said ch-icago instead of sh-icago.

Content: all of my cats have to be called [ name ] - bucket. Like, CatBucket. I think it's because I heard someone call a car a Rust Bucket as a kid and found it the most hilarious thing so now my cats amuse me by being Cat Buckets. (They're not rusty.)

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
Fatty-fat

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
YOU :catbert:

when they're being bad. It works well.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
Yeah my cats get a lot of -butt s.

I think my worst is butt-butt-butt-butt then I head butt him..

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

The Lord of Hats posted:

Back with my parents we've got Hobbes, also frequently known as "Hobbesy Wobbesy Pudding and Pobbesy".

Tuna has not picked up any nicknames yet, but I do spend a whole lot of time explaining to him the fact that he is a cat, and all the implications thereof. Not that he's doing any un-catlike things, I just want to be sure that he knows.

It is important to tell them that they are cat. It gives them confidence, confidence to do cat things :catstare:

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
meow. mew. mrrrrew. mrowr.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
"Derp-a-derp"
"Merp"
"Derp"
"Merp-a-derp"

(Cause he makes all these noises himself so now I refer to him as such. merp.)

Thin Privilege fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Aug 16, 2016

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
Merp-a-derp-a-derp

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

Saffronica posted:

Our dog Charlie has a few names...

Charles, Oh-Charles-my-Charles, Charles Barles, Charlton Barlton, Charkle, Charcoal Barkhole, Sparkle Bum, Charlie Choo, Choo-Choo Baby, Charlie Choo-Choo Face, Stink Hound, poo poo Hound, Sugar Plum Fairy, Hairy Twat Monster, Land Seal (especially around a body of water because he is nuts about swimming) and Spasmojesticles or Giant Spasmojesticles.

He is a good dog :j:

That is quite a lot of names.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

Fenrir posted:

I actually cuss at my cat in a cute voice, he doesn't know any difference because he's a cat. Imagine the way you do baby-talk to your pets but saying stuff like "you whiny little poo poo" or "you lazy little gently caress". I usually do this while petting him because he's adorable. This is why I don't have any friends.

I also will just meow at him when he meows at me, and we will go back and forth like this for several minutes if I'm bored. I've gotten so good at it that sometimes when I'm with my friends or just out in public I can let out a subtle "meow" and people will think someone brought in a cat, which is kinda funny.

?

• Locked thread