Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos
I mainly look after other people's pets, and I always end up calling them "fluffy face" or some derivative of that. I only realised it was truly dumb when I used that name for a mini-poodle I've known for years and then a day later to a half-persian cat I've only known for a few months. Surely they each deserve their own unique sillynames?

It made even less sense when I was looking after this staffie dog. Their fur is so short and smooth it doesn't even make sense! They don't have fluff! (Hey, anyone have an idea for cute names to call a staffie?)

And of course, every cat I meet is instantly called "kitten cat" and every dog is "pup". I really do hope that all they understand is tone of voice and body language, and not the words.

IronClaymore fucked around with this message at 14:45 on Jul 9, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread