Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

This is Wolfgang, Prince Wolfgang, Maximum Kitty, Maximum Fluff, Fuzz Factory, Furry Man, Squeaky Man, Talky Buddy, Our Kitty of the Perpetual Floof.

This is James, who doesn't really have any other nicknames.

But both are Cuddle Buddy, Cuddle Friend, Sweetie, Sweet Potato, Sweetness, Special, Pudding Hat, Worried Countenance, Captain of the Foretop (when perched atop the cat tree), Schmoopy, Schmoopy-doopy, Boy, Boy-boy, Boy-boy-boy, Sir, My Dear Sir, Buddy, Matey, Matey-moo.

And lots of songs become about the cats:

I'm gonna pat some cats
Only got one kitty on my table
I - I I'm patting
Looking for a cuddle
What a furry kitten!

And, to the tune of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C3umDN3voo

When I pat the kitty, pat the kitty, pat the cat
Then I pat the kitty, pat the kitty, pat the caaaat!

When I pat the kitty, pat the kitty, pat the cat
Then I pat the kitty, pat the kitty, pat the caaaat!

Well, I pat the kitty kitty, pat the cat.

I pat the kitty, pat the kitty cat
Pat the kitty kitty kitty pat the cat.
I pat the kitty, pat the kitty cat
Pat the kitty kitty kitty pat the cat.
I pat the kitty, pat the kitty caaaaaat!

Hyperlynx fucked around with this message at 01:58 on Apr 20, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Potassium purrmanganate.
Potassium purr magnate

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

The Lord of Hats posted:

Back with my parents we've got Hobbes, also frequently known as "Hobbesy Wobbesy Pudding and Pobbesy".
It is very important that you call him by his full name: Ralgha nar Hhallas.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

You are cats! (cats!)
Always be eatin' your food!
You've got the myowing to show
You are adorable
Always be eatin'...

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Mi'oo and Ram-ram.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

One of my cats doesn't mind being picked up for a cuddle, while the other doesn't like it, so I don't do it often. Lately I've tried to, and it turns out he's heavy compared to his much fluffier, bigger-looking brother. So, because he has so much mass in less volume, I've started calling him "neutron star".

Also, imitating his meowing while he waits for his breakfast, "petty-toot" or "menninon".

• Locked thread