Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
I actually cuss at my cat in a cute voice, he doesn't know any difference because he's a cat. Imagine the way you do baby-talk to your pets but saying stuff like "you whiny little poo poo" or "you lazy little gently caress". I usually do this while petting him because he's adorable. This is why I don't have any friends.

I also will just meow at him when he meows at me, and we will go back and forth like this for several minutes if I'm bored. I've gotten so good at it that sometimes when I'm with my friends or just out in public I can let out a subtle "meow" and people will think someone brought in a cat, which is kinda funny.

Fenrir fucked around with this message at 00:23 on Nov 1, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
Ok, don't have *many* friends? I do have a few :confuoot:

Still, there are times when I'm literally bored enough to meow at my cat, repeatedly :v:

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Electric Hobo posted:

I also have a habit of calling them whatever they're doing, like "are you a hungry?", "You're a noisy." and "Nando is a hammock.".

Guilty of this too, and add "you're a stinky" (see the helldump your pets thread) - he's 15 and stinks up my house sometimes.

• Locked thread