Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Bill Dance is the best fisherman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MESa6tV5g7E

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

If you're interested in decimating invasive fish, you should kill and eat as much lionfish as you can if you're on vacation in the Caribbean. There was a restaurant in Belize I would frequent who would buy lionfish off a volunteer group who did reef studies and would catch every lionfish they encountered. Super tasty, too.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Telsa Cola posted:

Do you remember what restaurant? I do fieldwork in Belize and would love to check it out.

Pablito's in Sarteneja. He does a fantastic friend lionfish with fries and coleslaw.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

LingcodKilla posted:

I hope all of Canada burns to the ground.

We're working on it!

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

bongwizzard posted:

If it's your first time posting in Post a fish!, you gotta post a fish.

Here I am with a fish. I didn't catch it though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

the yeti posted:

I am incredibly envious :neckbeard:

If you ever find yourself in Los Cabos Mexico you can drop $200 and they'll take you to see them! You get to visit Hotel California in Todos Santos too. It's in La Paz, but I don't think they allow you to swim with them without being with a licensed guided group. One time I was there and there were multiple police boats observing everyone and making sure no one was harassing them.