Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
First nice catch of the season!

19 inch black drum, dude was tasty. Is there a saltwater fishing thread? That's mainly what I'm doing these days.

Field Mousepad fucked around with this message at 13:42 on May 2, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

OSU_Matthew posted:

What do you even do with fish? Do you eat them? Throw them back in? For that matter, where do you even go fishing?

The one I posted on this page I ate, fish are pretty easy to prep for cooking. Whatever you don't know how to cut up you can look up a video about it on YouTube. I generally throw what I catch back unless I get lucky and hang a big one or two.

I live on the coast of North Carolina so I'm mostly surf fishing or messing around in the inlets. Pretty much anywhere you live you can get to a body of water so get your rear end out there and catch something! Also get a fishing license. And bring beer.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

I dunno. I'm paranoid to tie my imgur account to SA though, I wish we could upload directly or anonymously.

You can make the photo private on imgur but still link it to other sites. Not sure if that helps you or not.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Catch a bunch of bluegills and fry them up. They're delicious.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Speckled trout will wear you the gently caress out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Picnic Princess posted:

Here I am with a fish. I didn't catch it though.

Did you try at least?