Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Do fish hang out in pools under dams?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Anyone in Boston want to catch bass?

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Jesus do you work at Narnia Inc?

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Can someone give me a quick hint on how to upload a photo from imgur? Awful app isn't working for me

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

I just caught a Chain Pickerel on my lunch break.

Why are these fish not more popular? That thing fought like hell. I thought I was on a 3 lb bass.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

That's rad! I hope that you get a pic next time.

I'd love to catch one, but they don't exist here. Would you start using wire leaders if you were targeting them? As I understand it they can sever your rig and make you bleed with very little effort.

I have a pic I just don't know how to upload it here without tying my name to it.

Maybe imgur doesn't work on mobile though?

I wouldn't worry too much about him chopping through my braid, it's kind of mushy when it gets wet and I'm using 25lb because I thought MORE = better

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Working on figuring this nonsense out

Okay, this is one of my fishing spots, and this is the aforementioned chain pickerel.

He fought like the Dickens and I landed him with a 5 inch Senko swimming a T-rig.

Gumbel2Gumbel fucked around with this message at 00:14 on Jun 15, 2018

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

Hey little guy! I enjoy how pike-ish fish look like they have a wry grin.

Anybody getting out this weekend?

I'm gonna try and crush some Walleye despite not knowing anything about them as of finishing this sentence.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Dunno why this youtube comment made me laugh but here you go

Tony Hong Fishing
3 weeks ago (edited)
Eating carp? I’m Asian....but not that Asian.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

I tossed the Bass Pro Shop whopper plopper knock off around a few times this afternoon. Good heft and action, had a top water blowup on it too. It seems a lot better made than the other BPS poo poo too. Also it's 8.99 instead of 16.99 for the plopper.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

I was obsessed with just bass fishing for awhile but then I realized fishing is like dating, you really want to go for variety and not size.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

How do I catch Walleye around Boston?

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Can confirm, even little fish launch out of the water

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Ikejime seems like it is pretty useless.

Once you cut the spinal cord why would the nerves fire at all?

Edit: oh, he wasn't doing it right. That explains it

Gumbel2Gumbel fucked around with this message at 02:18 on Oct 17, 2018

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

I feel like most complaints about braid are of the old man yells at cloud variety.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

I have seen many panfish bites on braid that was on the surface of the water