Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

damug
Jun 21, 2004

My most recent catch was this New Year's Eve bass caught by accident with cut bluegill as bait in an east Texas stock pond while fishing for catfish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

damug
Jun 21, 2004

Agean90 posted:

i work with fish and wildlife in Washington. i used to want to fish but having to work with fishermen has made me one good recruitment drive away from ecoterrorism
Do you have any tips for fly fishing for cutthroat trout at Silver Lake in Whatcom County? I'm headed that way in June.

Also, do you know of any job openings (especially after you join green peace)?