Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Furious Mittens
Oct 14, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

gay picnic defence posted:

I like catching gummy sharks, they taste great

They banned commercial fishing in a bay near where I live and the population of these smaller sharks is going through the roof.

Dude, I would kill to be able to fish with you.

I do a lot of wading and fishing kayaking in the mountains of North Carolina and Tennessee (mostly bass and some amazing trout), and I've got to say it's the best experience. I've always wanted to do it in a bay or brackish area, talk about relaxing and challenging.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furious Mittens
Oct 14, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

gay picnic defence posted:

There is nothing like fishing from a kayak in salt water, it just feels different to anything else.

I took the yak out into Bass Strait the other day, not very far but I've never been outside the bays before so it was new for me

I got a couple of baby skates later in the day

You are living the dream of this goon, sir.

If you are ever up in my area of the world, I'd be glad to exchange some great mountain trout/bass fishing for a turn out on your bays and coastline.