Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
what do you mean? nows the best time to get in on the 2nd ground floor :peanut:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

when i was 11 and playing through super mario world i remember thinking it would be really cool to own a video game company

now we finally can. thank you artcraft

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

were all alts on the forums and we know it
(and i feel fine)

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

does m,y early bird package get me any shares

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

the forums for this game are the worst but boy oh boy does the game look halfway not vaporware. im getting dangerously optimistic

not enough to spend anymore money on it but still :peanut:

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Lastgirl posted:

its like opting into a board game while anothe group are playing another board game

instances would be much smaller, like dungeons and lobbies in mmos

is the distinction that important? the game world is an instance, a part in a game world is an instance. everything is instanced and illusion made up by our senses. namaste

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

30.5 Days posted:

If you think about it Eve is just one big instance with smaller instances inside it

reply is not edit

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

30.5 Days posted:

If you think about it Eve is just one big instance with smaller instances inside it

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Lastgirl posted:

apparently it is if instances has such a negative connotation for some reason :shrug:

its dumb and people who obsess over it should be mocked

Lastgirl posted:

well yea, the campaign ends. thats the thing. everything gets a clean slate and the world "dies" and then a new one takes place. you just set up a new board p much

some will have different rulesets and durations etc.

lets hope they know how to achieve at least mediocrity in the rest of the game cause this single feature could carry it

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

eSporks posted:

Name the guild Pubbies, just so the goons ranting about pubbies is funnier to read.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

malhavok posted:

This is why i prefer sticking with Goon Squad, not a single one of you is actually as funny as you think you are :P

i dont think you 'get' irony

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Doggir posted:

OR is it the most greatest ironic poo poo post of them all.

have i been meta ironied

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

30.5 Days posted:

Uhhhhh sooo uhhh. Dev Q&A came out a couple days ago, and in it one of the developers said they had chosen not to spend any money on a QA Lead, which was one of their stretch goals that they met. When asked about it, they said that they ran an experiment where they stopped announcing new stretch goals during the kickstarter and funding didn't slow down when there wasn't an active one, so therefore the stretch goals didn't drive any backing & therefore they didn't feel the need to actually spend kickstarter money fulfilling any of them.

That's uhhh.. that sure is something.

imagine i posted the ok hand emoji

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Kimsemus posted:

There needs to just be a "neat" emoji that conveys both my lack of excitement, but also my lack of disapproval at what is happening at this point.

Like...the most neutral emoji ever but maybe nudged 1% into the "well that's interesting" category. I don't know what that looks like but...

Neat.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Capntastic posted:

I've never seen a crow in real life

are crows even real? the only one i know about is in Poe's "the Ra-" wait just a minute

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

just posting here to update everyone on my crowfall investment: looks like the wow jones moved down a little friday so monday's looking really bullish. thinkin crowfall is gonna soar 20 or even 30 points! :getin:

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

so youre volunteering to start the official goon guild right

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Biowarfare posted:

hello blazing zero

hello friend, i hope we can play this bad game together for a month and never again

Drakkus posted:

I've been running an open recruitment guild since I found out they're paying $15 per guildmember to guildleaders when the game launches. I know most goons probably don't want to be in a guild with as many pubbies as I can possibly recruit, but if goons wanna join it I can't stop them

youre talking funbucks to buy castle plots or w/e right

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

BobbyBaudoin posted:

Please don't be bad

*stares at a chart on the wall* got some bad news for ya

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012