Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bitey
Jul 13, 2003

Tell the truth and run.
Enos, what a lazy gently caress.

Also, it took me forever to find pants donkey in the first image in this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bitey
Jul 13, 2003

Tell the truth and run.

Kakairo posted:

Such a shame that name took off instead of Vanilla Isis.

I like Yokel Haram and Al Shabillybob.

bitey
Jul 13, 2003

Tell the truth and run.

Schpyder posted:

Considering that Apple's already provided the FBI with the iCloud backup of the phone, along with all texts from it and call logs, and that it was a work phone, not the personal phones of the terrorists (which they actually shredded, along with their computer hard drives), I wonder what useful information the FBI actually wants to get off the phone?

(There is none, they just want the precedent so they can force Apple to unlock any other iPhones they run across in the future, never mind that proving the feasibility of such opens the doors for other governments to demand the same drat thing)

How about the terrorist's high score in Flappy Bird, can they get that?

bitey
Jul 13, 2003

Tell the truth and run.

steinrokkan posted:

Donald Trump

Trump's penis probably looks enormous when he's holding it in his tiny hands.

bitey
Jul 13, 2003

Tell the truth and run.
From Charlie Hebdo a couple of weeks ago. It may refer to Trump mocking that reporter although I suspect it's just in poor taste. "Another victory for minorities. After a black man, America elects one with special needs." There. Yeah, that's what it says.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

bitey fucked around with this message at 09:10 on Dec 21, 2016

• Locked thread