Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on George Osborne and the Google tax deal – The UK risks undermining a clampdown on tax avoidance if it signs more deals like the agreement with Google to recover £130m in back taxes, a tax expert has warned"

Telegraph:

US blizzard 2016: Clear-up after mammoth snowfall

Independent:

Times:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cliff Racer
Mar 24, 2007

by Lowtax
Did the Times guy not hear about Walker ending his campaign months ago?

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Walker was running for President?

(the joke is he doesn't matter at all)

nobodyssweetheart
Sep 26, 2015

I'm so proud my brother
is death ray panda

Cecil Parkinson died. Do you think our cartoonists will give a poo poo?

Odds on the next of Thatcher's cabinet to go? We're down to only a couple still left.

Trickjaw
Jun 23, 2005
Nadie puede dar lo que no tiene

nobodyssweetheart posted:

Odds on the next of Thatcher's cabinet to go? We're down to only a couple still left.

Hoping for Tebbit, but I'll be happy with any of them. Provided they don't shuffle of before nonce charges are brought.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"

I'm not sure, but here's Rowson's thoughts from Twitter:

http://twitter.com/MartinRowson/status/691646161074180096

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Are Australian cartoons still welcome or should they all go back to where they came from?

(Click for big)

I haven't been following If... since it turned into an unfunny Star Wars wankfest, but this came up today and it's at least a solid pun.

Niric
Jul 23, 2008

Quite shocking that Riddell didn't label the bear. Green shoots of progress or authorial oversight?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

They could do some great ones on his secret family that he had an injunction taken against so that the existence of his disabled daughter that he never met couldn't be acknowledged even to the point where she couldn't be in school photos.

nobodyssweetheart
Sep 26, 2015

I'm so proud my brother
is death ray panda

Trickjaw posted:

Hoping for Tebbit, but I'll be happy with any of them. Provided they don't shuffle of before nonce charges are brought.

I find it shocking that many of these people who looked undead in their prime are still kicking when major players of Blair's weiner cabinet kicked off while still in/just out of office (of "cancer," sure).

Evil is a preservative? Are they sapping the life force of the children they're diddling?

nobodyssweetheart fucked around with this message at 00:14 on Jan 26, 2016

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I find it shocking that many of these people who looked undead in their prime are still kicking when major players Blair's weiner cabinet kicked off while still in/just out of office (of "cancer," sure).

Evil is a preservative? Are they sapping the life force of the children they're diddling?

Getting their exercise, obviously.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
"Cancer".

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Google's tax repayment – George Osborne has faced criticism over the £130m Google-HMRC deal, which sees the American firm pay just 2.77% rate of corporation tax"

Telegraph:

Food wristbands scrapped for Cardiff asylum seekers

Independent:

Times:

Sperm whale deaths: Fifth whale washes up in Lincolnshire

Mail:
Mac on... the woman who claims she accidentally put the 'winning' £33million lottery ticket in the washing machine

nobodyssweetheart
Sep 26, 2015

I'm so proud my brother
is death ray panda

Tony Blair personally doped everyone with polonium. Because he could! THE. PIECES. ALL. FIT.

Oh and that lady in the Mac cartoon is a man in a dress. Because Mac only does ugly wives and hot prostitutes. Nothing else lives in his universe.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Because Mac only does ugly wives and hot prostitutes.
As long as everyone involved is consenting and nobody has been trafficked or coerced, it's far from being the most objectionable thing that Mac's done.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Denmark seizing refugees' assets – Danish police will search asylum seekers on arrival and confiscate any non-essential items worth more than £1,000"

Telegraph:

Migrant crisis: EU seeks more controls for Schengen borders

Independent:

After Eriksen.

Times:

Dad's Army film out soon

Mail:
Mac on... Beached sperm whales in Norfolk

Guardian Sport:

nobodyssweetheart
Sep 26, 2015

I'm so proud my brother
is death ray panda

Since becoming a slug and no longer needing the back half of his body, Osborne sold his rear end to Danish Nazis. Austerity.

Pilchenstein
May 17, 2012

So your plan is for half of us to die?

Hot Rope Guy
That Squires is fantastic. :v:

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

As funny as the mermaid plying out immigrant's gold teeth is... not all famous statues are asking for huddled masses, right?
Also, that's a funny Mac, look at that poor whale!

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on David Cameron's migrant jibe – Jeremy Corbyn accuses David Cameron during PMQs of shameful behaviour and of demeaning his office after the prime minister referred to people in camps at Calais as a ‘bunch of migrants’"

Telegraph:

Google tax: David Cameron defends £130m UK tax deal

Times:

Mail:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
The ladies in the background are probably watching a silly cat video and gossip.

Niric
Jul 23, 2008

Paladinus posted:

The ladies in the background are probably watching a silly cat video and gossip.

Or reading British Political Cartoons 2016: He's A Condom, We're All hosed

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle
Might be a bit weird for them when they see themselves as fictional characters and their whole reality is called into question.

Sorry ladies.

nobodyssweetheart
Sep 26, 2015

I'm so proud my brother
is death ray panda

Ichabod Sexbeast posted:

Might be a bit weird for them when they see themselves as fictional characters and their whole reality is called into question.

Sorry ladies.

They live in a Mac cartoon; it's probably a bit of a relief to learn their reality isn't actually real. They're laughing with relief.

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle
The logical next step is for them to try to escape, which means they might not be the only ones...

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"

Niric posted:

Or reading British Political Cartoons 2016: He's A Condom, We're All hosed

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on the UK's tax agreement with Google - George Osborne repeats his claim that the deal is a ‘major success’ despite a widespread backlash against the £130m agreement for being too lenient"

Telegraph:

EU referendum: UK 'closes in on EU in-work benefits deal'; Is this lottery ticket worth £33m?

Independent:

Rouhani in Europe: Italy covers nudes for Iran president

Sale of Lloyds shares to public delayed by George Osborne

Times:

UK to give sanctuary to unaccompanied refugee children After Cruikshank.

Because Mac only does ugly wives and hot prostitutes. Nothing else lives in his universe.

Mail:
MAC ON...school's pyjamas policies

nobodyssweetheart
Sep 26, 2015

I'm so proud my brother
is death ray panda
Mail:
MAC ON...school's pyjamas policies

ugly wives and hot prostitutes... and the golem in the greek tragedy mask behind the teacher's desk

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

Weird that you assume she's a prostitute mate.

nobodyssweetheart
Sep 26, 2015

I'm so proud my brother
is death ray panda

Mr. Squishy posted:

Weird that you assume she's a prostitute mate.

The original comment was on the back of this cartoon:

drat my narrow-minded assumption that this isn't a totally voluntary love-match between a dumpy man and his five independant lady friends with giant tits, the sort who may in future enjoy wearing a ruffled merry-widow sans robe to her children's school (aka the group of women who are not "fat ugly wives" in Mac-land).

Weird you assume I'm a "mate." (Unless you said I was assuming the cartoon woman is a "prostitute mate.")

I apologize for being a sexist for generalizing the women Mac draws as sex objects as "prostitutes."

They are slags.

nobodyssweetheart fucked around with this message at 11:02 on Jan 29, 2016

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

Sorry for assuming you were talking about the cartoon you quoted.
e: I'm going to double down and raise an eyebrow at your assumption all the ugly schoolrunners are married.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
More accurately, they are objects.

They are there to be laughed at for their appearance or to be ogled for their appearance, not to have any dialog.

Or to be a golem in a greek tragedy mask.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
It's okay. The lonely dad is also ugly.

Come to think of it, I can't remember Mac ever drawing a particularly handsome man.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
All of the world in 2016 is a Carry On film to Mac.

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction

Paladinus posted:

It's okay. The lonely dad is also ugly.

Come to think of it, I can't remember Mac ever drawing a particularly handsome man.

Phwoaaaaaaaaar.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

fill in the blank to describe a group of people who the Telegraph want to see suffer:

______ERS

Angepain fucked around with this message at 23:01 on Jan 29, 2016

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"

Angepain posted:

fill in the blank to describe a group of people who the Telegraph want to see suffer:

______ERS

Workers. :ussr:

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction

Angepain posted:

______ERS

Labour Voters

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

Bludgers :australia:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord of the Llamas
Jul 9, 2002

EULER'VE TO SEE IT VENN SOMEONE CALLS IT THE WRONG THING AND PROVOKES MY WRATH
Badgers