Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Reveilled
Apr 19, 2007

Take up your rifles

Cloud Potato posted:

I was thinking "2017: Brexit will continue until country improves" or "2017: Part of this nutritious Brexit" or maybe "2017: Hate and misery, our ambrosia" (from a Squires in October, I think). If anyone's got any better ones, please shout them out.

"2017: I wish I knew how to quit EU"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reveilled
Apr 19, 2007

Take up your rifles
I had to look at that spider one for a long time before I worked out that the bottom word was "chaos". I'm glad there were no exams because I don't envy the marker who would have had to read that spider's handwriting.

Bumwriting?

Reveilled
Apr 19, 2007

Take up your rifles

Guavanaut posted:

He's attempting to make a picture from the letters of the telegraph masthead, but just ends up making a mess. It'd be a lot easier for him if they'd switched to Arabic :v:

I've always kind of wondered how readable islamic calligraphy actually is. Like, can your average reader of Arabic look at that and immediately grok what the writing is, or do you have to stare at it for five minutes while you puzzle it out.

Reveilled
Apr 19, 2007

Take up your rifles

Corbyn apologised for attending a dinner party for nine people

Reveilled
Apr 19, 2007

Take up your rifles
That really looks like the absolute worst game I've ever seen. I wonder on average how long a game on this board takes.

Reveilled
Apr 19, 2007

Take up your rifles
It also looks liek the motto of the Pizza Palace is "Putting the woke into woking" which, like, what does that even mean

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reveilled
Apr 19, 2007

Take up your rifles
That's a heck of a comic from the Mail on Sunday. I know they've got a bit of a rep for being marginally less fash than their daily colleagues, but they're still the paper that publishes Mac. Speaking of, since that's not Mac, I'm not sure I know who "neath" is? The actual comic seems amateurish, even if the message is good.

EDIT: Of course, Michael Heath :doh:

Reveilled fucked around with this message at 13:25 on Nov 8, 2021