Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

That first panel is incredible. I'm pretty sure that legs don't work like that.

Technically there aren't any panels. More seriously though that first pole position is possible but the problem is his torso doesn't realistically match his thigh position.

It's still a funny (though horrifying, visually) comic.

e: added context for new page

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Look at these motherfuckers putting the Soviet star on that bear just to add to "boooo communism scary" despite the Soyuz being over 2 decades dead.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

That looks like Dacre, actually.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

I like the smugness of the New Minister.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

It's a Facebook F transforming into a £

Which is pretty impressive, art-wise.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

2/3 cartoons mostly about America.

Thanks Obama.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Project Fear seems more effective in the parody comics than in real life.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Anonymously sourced story that the Queen has complained to IPSO over. Would be funny if reported the cartoons too.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

The bleeding boy seems a little like Cameron, but frankly who knows with political cartoonists. The fact he's bleeding suggests some reference, though.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Fans posted:

Kids going to see the teachers for help with a bleeding nose is a common school thing.

Yeah, but the fact it's two of them made me wonder if it was meant to be Hammy and Merkel or something.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

He allegedly paid to be a BDSM submissive to a dominatrix while he did cocaine, and it refers to that.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Well that's also there. But it's basically BDSM + coke fiend.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

crispix posted:

Reminded me of Terry Pratchett.

Sapient Pearwood vs. the Insipid Pearhead.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Ah yes, that well-known disability of spinal knifida.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Puntification posted:

Nice to see the Torygraph eating it's own but I gotta wonder why the foreign waiter gives a poo poo.

Actually he's traumatised by what's happening to the small pig under Cameron's shirt.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Trin Tragula posted:

which is a slightly more sympathetic treatment than Tony Blair or Neil Kinnock got

Or deserved.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Cloud Potato posted:

Stephen Collins:

I think this would have been funnier if it ended on panel 9 ("Who's the bald guy?")

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Have menthols ever been allowed to claim health benefits over standard? Pretty sure the advertising rules came into place before they were mainstream.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Discendo Vox posted:

I can't speak to the UK- my knowledge is of the US.

And while I don't disagree with what you've said, this is the British Cartoons thread. Non-Brits are perfectly welcome but remember that while we share a language and worryingly-stupid electorate, British politics and American politics are definitely different beasts, especially on social issues.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Guavanaut posted:

What about UKIP's purple and yellow? That's unappealing even without the association with UKIP.

Just put Eastern European flags* on them to put people off.

*with a large font explanation of which flag it is

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

So who's the guy smiling ignorantly at the horrified looks in the last panel? I'm guessing not Goodes given the complexion.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Ahh, thanks! Sorry I lost it over the page.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

I was a bit curious about Khan's face here when I saw it this morning, but more and more it does seem like the "I HAVE MADE A TERRIBLE MISTAKE" 1000-yard stare.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Guavanaut posted:

What's with the double trigger?

Is it supposed to be a 'whichever way the referendum goes, Cam's hosed for proposing it to try and calm the skeptic side" thing?

No, there's one trigger - the one in the middle. What you see to the left is the trigger guard, the ring starting from the piece of metal to the right of his thumb.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

I think his point is that these 'lone wolves' are actually a wide network of vicious shits.

Effectively suggesting that blaming a lone wolf without looking at the context in which that wolf comes to act, is missing the point.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

OwlFancier posted:

Nice picture of a BDSM unicorn and lion shagging there.

I spent way too long checking Squires' Guardian Sport comic looking for this reference.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Whipping up a hate mob and bullying a transgender woman to death is acceptable, telling a war criminal to kill himself is an abuse of free speech.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Forums Terrorist posted:

steve bell can't single-handedly bring down governments and international organisations (lol brexit)

gently caress, I really wish he could do that.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Cloud Potato posted:

Osborne, I thought.

Yeah, that's what I thought. Not quite his usual caricature but still roughly like him.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

He apparently underestimates the size of a self-propelled rocket.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

goatface posted:

Shouldn't it be "Not that sort"?

I believe it's a play on Theresa May's somewhat racist actions as Home Sec.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Ah the days when the centre-right wing are being attacked as Marxist guerrillas.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

I figured it was Mac briefly aligning with the planets and attacking Cameron for just giving them to anyone he personally benefited from meeting, basically turbo-cronyism, as opposed to proles getting roles.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Cliff Racer posted:

The Jennings one is a funny image, but does it actually mean anything? Who are Trump and Farage's babies going to be?

It's a pretty obvious 'seeds of hatred' reference.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Probably a mercy Blower didn't add all the people with swastika tattoos masturbating furiously.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

I was bracing for a transphobic joke but no just an event mash-up.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Those three tear gas panels are perfect in their own right. Perfect lil' pop-up Macron. "Rozzeurs." The casual eyes as he pepper sprays.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Sorry but I'm racist; all white French people look the same.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Surprised to see The Times turn on Raab like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Kinda feel that Hong Kong one only needed the second panel to convey everything.