Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Phillby
Apr 8, 2009

~TRAVIS~
I don't give a poo poo about football but the guardian sport is consistently the best thing posted in this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Phillby
Apr 8, 2009

~TRAVIS~
In reality the rope wouldn't remain taut on the other side of the cut.

However Cartoons don't have to represent single moment frozen in time and it is perfectly legitimate to show the rope before and after the cut in the same image.

Mr Phillby
Apr 8, 2009

~TRAVIS~
Maybe tony is Mr. Orange?

Mr Phillby
Apr 8, 2009

~TRAVIS~
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37883092

Mr Phillby
Apr 8, 2009

~TRAVIS~
Those are certainly some labels in that indy cartoon

Mr Phillby
Apr 8, 2009

~TRAVIS~
I know I shouldn't be surprised at this point but that last Bob Cartoon is an amazing example of twisting anything at all into an incoherent anti-corbin statement. You can't scrap trident you fool, those nukes protect the NHS from cyber crimes!

Mr Phillby
Apr 8, 2009

~TRAVIS~
I haven't kept up with this thread for a while but I'm in Herne Bay and this made me think of you guys:

Mr Phillby
Apr 8, 2009

~TRAVIS~
I haven't followed this thread in a while, but didn't Paul Thomas retire? Wasn't he doing books about tattoos instead? Was that just a beautiful dream? and most pressingly of all is he still hiding animals in his cartoons so I can pretend they're just poo poo where's wallys???

Mr Phillby
Apr 8, 2009

~TRAVIS~
at least mac is gone I guess, good loving riddance.

maybe P Tom just got really good at hiding the animals, did you think about that?

Mr Phillby
Apr 8, 2009

~TRAVIS~
I know 'famous recent dead person at heavens gate' is a common trope for topical cartoons but its so funny to me they couldn't think of any positive personal traits at all for Prince Phillip so we get cartoons of him being an arrogant yet miserable prick as he's waved on into paradise presumably just because he's royal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Phillby
Apr 8, 2009

~TRAVIS~
Has Paul Thomas left his house since the 90s