Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
"Hurrah for the Brexshirts" - Rowson is a legend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Nice to see the Torygraph eating it's own but I gotta wonder why the foreign waiter gives a poo poo.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
What does the flat cap one even mean? Is it corbyn is secretly posh or something? oh it's a pun on council estate nvm.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Guavanaut posted:

It's a pun on council estate, Corbyn's hat, and the flat cap being the traditional headgear of manual workers for a while.

It took a moment until after I posted it to realise it was literally "oh they say it bad being rich but we have things that poors have" was literally the be-all-and-end-all of that garbage toon. Being such a ridiculously weak distraction from the fact the prime minister profited from extremely morally if not legally dubious tax evasion that I thought it might be a reference to something else; if I had been more awake I would not have been so charitable to give a murdoch paper's cartoon the benefit of the doubt.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Pesky Splinter posted:

I tend to conflate Bob and Adams craptastic work together, and yeah, their art suffers from carries the same the stylistic problems that plague the Ameritoons thread; lots of white-space void, over-labelled poo poo, and visually bland artwork.

I can only tell bob and adams apart from looking at their signatures they are dire both content wise and technically as cartoonists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

forkboy84 posted:

Mac remains the worst

This should be the thread title in perpetuity.