Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Holy gently caress no. Everyone already hated Corbyn for his lovely policies and cult of personality, the solution is not to adopt a different strategy to sell the same poo poo. The policy is to loving fire Corbyn. With other candidates I could say they might need to rebrand or try a different kind of sales pitch but Corbyn is hot garbage and has hurt his party more than almost anything else one can think of.

Edit:vvv Here's a giant wall of text describing more or less the situation with Corbyn http://www.allthatsleft.co.uk/2016/07/jeremy-corbyn-and-the-cult-of-personality/ from the perspective of self-proclaimed progressives. It is a few months old and I don't agree with it 100 percent but it essentially gets the gist across.

evilmiera fucked around with this message at 22:37 on Jan 12, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Ah yes, now that Johnson has delivered everything the Tories asked of him it is time to remove him.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

How can she be celebrating if she's already dead? Some sorta lich situation?

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Ichabod Sexbeast posted:

Wasn't there something about how she's banned garlic from all of the palaces?

Her turning into a vampire to stave off having to hand over power makes too much sense.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

goatface posted:

A Matt directly calling them a bunch of lying fucks? How rare.

I mean, maybe he is saying they're lying and dishonest ducks because they helped oust Boris?

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

learnincurve posted:

Where is he going to put down that tea?

The cat is right there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Pilchenstein posted:

The chair seems pretty happy about it

"Oy mate don't bother sitting in me I just got the creases out!"