Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

nobodyssweetheart posted:

Cecil Parkinson died. Do you think our cartoonists will give a poo poo?

Odds on the next of Thatcher's cabinet to go? We're down to only a couple still left.

They could do some great ones on his secret family that he had an injunction taken against so that the existence of his disabled daughter that he never met couldn't be acknowledged even to the point where she couldn't be in school photos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Pesky Splinter posted:

Before he can get to the Queen, first he must face...

[e]:

I'm quite pleased with Bell's gradual morph of Hunt to a mosquito.

:five:

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Cloud Potato posted:

Mail:
MAC ON... The Falklands

'All is not lost. It seems there really is such a thing as reincarnation'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QscSV4lxw7Q

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Mr. Squishy posted:

Sharks here representing... journalists? the electorate?

If you look at the Telegraph cartoons you notice anything bad news for the conservatives is some outside force being cruel to rosey cheeked Cameron, while anything bad that happens to Labour is due to the malicious stupidity of the Labour Leader.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Cloud Potato posted:

Independent:

I really like this one. I actually chortled.

Edit: Also a lot of "With a black woman"! cartoons these days.

Gonzo McFee fucked around with this message at 19:19 on May 10, 2016

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I like that Tony Blair is in the Mexican stand-off for Tory leader.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Cloud Potato posted:

Sunday Times:

Chaos is dead?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
That's just how Mac remembers Ready Steady Cook.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Telegraph cartoons are going to be shown in history books along side paragraphs about Britain's loss in WW3.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Christ, I'll bet even the Pravda had it's head less up the arse of their leader than The Telegraph does for May.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Baron Corbyn posted:

Wait, is that a BoB where Theresa May isn't depicted as perfect angel whom the rest of the world kow-tows to because she's so amazing?

https://twitter.com/TelegraphNews/status/825098032249180161

Telegraph on the opinion that Trump Is Good Now.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Cloud Potato posted:

Sunday Telegraph:

May probably shouldn't have tied her arms behind her own back while demanding Boxing to be changed to Pro Wrestling.

Gonzo McFee fucked around with this message at 21:06 on Apr 30, 2017

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
The Telegraph and the Times trying desperately to pretend Theresa May isn't making GBS threads her own campaign up the wall is amazing.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
https://twitter.com/eugeneparmegian/status/871351489272434688

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

lol at this prick pretending he wouldn't have been calling for Mandela or Gandhi to be hung, drawn and quartered.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Has Bob ever actually seen Jeremy Corbyn?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
https://twitter.com/chrisriddell50/status/931160581893111809

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

I can't tell if the cartoonist is doing fashion trends from 30 years ago as part of the joke or if he really thinks that's how the youth still dress.

I mean there's even a loving boombox

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I can't believe David Blunkett is trying to become Prime Minister.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
If Hitler had an English accent Churchill would have probably been his best mate.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Ironically, claiming that protesting the corrupt international banking sector is anti-Semitic is pretty anti-Semitic.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

forkboy84 posted:

Bob is so poo poo.

Imagine being the biggest waste of money spent on cartoons at a paper that pays Matt £650,000 a year.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Cloud Potato posted:

Sunday Telegraph:

lol only the white people are In voters. Sure that's an accident Bob.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Can't believe that skinhead left his wife for a dwarf right in front of her.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Oh no, not the national anthem.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I think Matt wasn't included because he's so loving boring.

The dude allegedly gets paid £650,000 a year to publish cartoons that are almost always two guy walking past a sandwich board and saying a piss weak joke. Respect to the man's hustle for getting that gig but his cartoons suck.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
£650,000 a year.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Dabir posted:

this took me five minutes

that'll be £650,000 please

You'll no get £6.50 unless you've got photographs of the Barclay Brothers loving that goat.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

This is a weird one because under the Tories we've had factories closing, shops going bust, homelessness numbers skyrocketing and somehow the Telegraph seems to have missed it all.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

£650,000 a year.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Doccykins posted:

£650,000 a year.

I'm almost certain he's got pictures of the Barkley brothers spitroasting a pig.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Even if that Private Eye article about Matt getting paid £650,000 was off by a whole 0 I would say it's too much.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Adams is such a lovely artist he can't even get the colours of the robes right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Paul Thomas must be ragin he doesn't get to draw Esther Mcvey in bikinis any more.