Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Wait, so we could be plagued by Bob for the next 50 years? gently caress. I thought he had to be an old shithead.

Cloud Potato, you've ruined 2016 for me. Thanks. :cry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Oh! That explains his Christmas cartoon of the snowman then.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Red Oktober posted:

The one on the right isn't meant to be Cameron, is he?

If so - loving hell, that's poor.
At least his William Hague is very recognisable I guess?

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

To the surprise of nobody, everyone in Mac's idea of heaven is white.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Cloud Potato posted:

Mail:
MAC ON...The junior doctors' strike

Why does Mac still bother me? I know he's a racist old shite. Oh wait, it's because poo poo like this is barefaced lies & the idiots who read the Mail probably believe it is vaguely related to the truth.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Christ, that Adams. I can't decide who looks worse, Count Orlok as played by Sajid Javid or IDS with a massive moustache or Theresa May crossed with the grotesque Evil Jew meme "character"?

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

nobodyssweetheart posted:

Poor guy can't even sit back in his wheelchair what with those knives growing out of his back.

Maximus still cleared him as fit to work.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

The future is very scary regardless of which side wins the EU referendum because the Tories will still be in charge. A good cartoon.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Lighten up sour puss made me smile

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

So I get it's Leicester City & all, but making Corbyn wear a blue t-shirt with KING on the front of it is a bit funny.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Dabir posted:

gently caress off, Adams.

He really is under-rated in the "shittest BritPolToon cartoonist". Mac obviously attracts most of the attention because he does it for the Mail & is an old timey racist, but Adams really is as horrible. I also hate BoB but he's not as reprehensible, just lovely.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

He's really become fond of drawing tattoos since getting punted by the Express, hasn't he?

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Sunday Times was Brexit, Times was Remain

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Steve Bell is terrific. I love any time we get him on camera talking about his method & all that. Usually only get it at conference season.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Discendo Vox posted:

The level of willful self-blindness involved here is staggering.

I know. You'd think The Telegraph would be more supportive of a politician who is clearly part of the establishment & is a strong ally of big business. Very odd.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

For a bit there I couldn't work out why Theresa May had gone skydiving with Ken Livingstone.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Zinoviev Memorial Crock of poo poo is tremendous

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Grassroots support

:suicide:

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Adams really is garbage

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

gently caress off Brookes

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Pilchenstein posted:

Yeah, what a loving cock end's opinion that is. Jesus.

What's worse is it's not even a good bad opinion cartoon. I mean why are Funeral Directors in the coffin? Obviously they aren't, but because of his pointless label (who over the age of 6 won't work out that the guy in a top hat, driving a hearse, with a coffin in the back, is a funeral director?) it gives that impression.

It's nearly as bad as Mac & Bob. Nearly.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

That's dangerously close to BoB having a good opinion. Not sure I'm comfortable with this development

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Guavanaut posted:

He had a gay sex. In the butt hole. Thank you for coming out of retirement to remind us of this vital knowledge Paul.

Or it could just be that he's a slippery character, but I refuse to believe that's accidental.

I'm just disappointed that he didn't manage to fit a heavily tattooed person into that picture.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Even by the grotesque standard of BritPolToons, that Priti Patel caricature in the latest Adams is the stuff of nightmares. Even worse than all the dicknoses.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

If somebody was to nuke BoB's house I feel like any collateral damage would be worth it.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Mac remains the worst

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Leon Trotsky boos Mike Pence.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Dear Mac,
Why aren't you dead yet you hideous old shite?
Yours faithfully
Everybody who has had to read your dreadful cartoons

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Niric posted:

Is there any particular reason Mac has decided to spend the season of giving, peace on earth and goodwill towards all men directing much of his odious ire towards international aid?

Hahaha. It's probably because he's an awful old, bitter racist oval office.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

One of those rare days where you can exclaim "gently caress BoB" instead of "gently caress Mac"

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

That's a tremendous Squires. A very good tribute.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Who is Spud? Looks like it could be Assange but that wouldn't make much sense in context. Oh wait, is that David Davis? Huh. I don't think I ever imagined him wearing a leather jacket.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Hello children, it's that time of the day again where we chant in unison. You all know what to shout!

gently caress BOB

Really, really consistently the worst. Like obviously Mac is terrible but he'll die soon. BoB will be with us for 50 or 60 years. Think about that.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

HJB posted:

You know why some cartoonists overuse captions to make sure they're getting their point across? Good example of why right there.

Because so many of them are utterly poo poo at visual metaphors?

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Holy poo poo, what loving delusional world does Bob live in where Theresa May isn't already acting the obsequious devotee to President Trump?

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

It's your free time at the end of the day, but I really do like Neil Slorance. Just, no Greg Moodie from The National please. His stuff is dire. I mean it's obviously not Bob, it's more just "Pissflaps couldn't write a better parody of a ScotNat"

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

The mystery of when you can buy cheap train tickets is probably the worst thing about Britain. Though I'm only saying that because I tried to buy a cheap ticket except they haven't gone on sale yet?

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Dead Goon posted:

The true secret to cheap train tickets is knowing exactly where and when you want to travel months in advance and buying them then.

But apparently not too early in advance. Tickets go on sale 3 months in advance, I was going to be prepared for a trip to Glasgow but nope, full price ticket. And checking now, one week later, apparently either the Advance tickets are sold out or have gone on sale for some trains that day & not others. Fucksake, nationalise these cunts and have a rational ticketing system already.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Not wanting to steal Cloud Potato's thunder, but I saw this on Twitter & it made me smile.

https://twitter.com/jonesycartoons/status/849238367745212417

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Ahhh, good old Mac, up to old tricks. Racist old shitebag.

forkboy84 fucked around with this message at 19:45 on Apr 4, 2017