Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

I can't look at this map without seeing Kingsley

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Gove and Boris are two very unique looking people who've been a boon to political cartoonists. I'm going to miss the grotesque depictions of them as they're shuffled out of the news cycle.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Guavanaut posted:

The Most Good Cartoon. Even uses classic propaganda devices to say Corbyn has the masses behind him, even though I guess being the Graun it's supposed to be anti-Momentum.

Were they even going for anything other than 'Arrogant Eagle tries to take on the masses' here? Just needs "We've Got Your Back" underneath.

It needs to be animated to show her throwing that ball up and down, refusing to serve for two weeks.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Cliff Racer posted:

Would have preferred Leadsome's dagger to have been inserted from the front but I guess the Times probably doesn't like suicide depictions.

Cameron's is.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

What is the joke supposed to be? Online banking exists?

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

goatface posted:

I think he's getting worse. I'm not sure if it's pressure coming down from on high or he's just descending naturally.

He's a fairly young guy with a family and a daughter with cerebral palsy with one of the few paying positions his choice of career actually has. I'm sure he's willing to go along with whatever The Telegraph want him to do.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

J_RBG posted:

LYNCH A
SUPREME
COURT
JUSTICE

& win a Kate Bush CD

:lol:

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

Huh, I never knew Theresa May was part of the Thieves Guild.

They prefer to be called the Conservative Party.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Did Squires deliberately draw a 23 year old who looks 12 as a 23 year old who looks 40?

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Bell's decision to depict Trump as a toilet now seems oddly prescient.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Wait, is that a BoB where Theresa May isn't depicted as perfect angel whom the rest of the world kow-tows to because she's so amazing?

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Private Speech posted:

I think he just doesn't like Russia.

Can't blame him but I'm guessing it's for all the wrong reasons in his case.

I've felt bad for BoB ever since I read his article about his disabled daughter because it made me wonder if his lovely cartoons represent his own lovely views or if he's toeing the Telegraph's editorial line because he needs to provide for his family and there aren't many paying jobs in the field of political cartoons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Guavanaut posted:

Very racist and offensive to caricature the Mbuti people as being like Farron, Clegg, and Cable.

even Mac has never sunk to the low low level of slandering an entire culture with a slur so awful