Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

So I saw at the end of last thread you said were missing Australian cartoons. Now I'm sure you'd like some more Pope, but for now how about a nice Bill Leak.

gently caress off Leak.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

Bludgers :australia:

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

Whereas Cameron's Trident Renewal plan is much like the F-35 :smug:

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

forkboy84 posted:

Why does Mac still bother me? I know he's a racist old shite. Oh wait, it's because poo poo like this is barefaced lies & the idiots who read the Mail probably believe it is vaguely related to the truth.

At least he managed to make his doctor vaguely more junior this time. :shrug:

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

I like that it's the funeral director that's drawn to be the terrible bad person. When the intended message is that the doctors striking are the bad people.

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

Dabir posted:

look

China

Don't forget, SHE HAS THE SAME FIRST NAME AS SOMEONE ELSE! Laugh! It's a joke!

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

Angepain posted:

goddamnit chris whenever you think you've finished a cartoon next time just remove at least half the words, go on, give it a shot

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

I don't read it with the doodles.

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

I also wasn't aware of Trump's tiny shriveled arm.

https://www.google.com.au/search?btnG=1&pws=0&q=Trump%27s+small+hands&gws_rd=cr&ei=3n7eV6yPHoL0jwPanILoCA

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

Should have an earlier panel of Labour Right digging the pit though.

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

https://twitter.com/MartinRowson/status/780844793240977409

https://twitter.com/BellBelltoons/status/780852500790411264

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

Why is Trump a pig with Cameron's spunk in his mouth?

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

Parkingtigers posted:

Mac is doing rape jokes now. Cool. Cool.

lol if you think Mac would write the woman as telling the truth and not just cheating on her husband.

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

It is. And the GOP's symbol is an elephant.

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

The wrist xrays are something we do in Australia to check refugee ages, and unsurprisingly it doesn't work and generally tells us the kids are older than they are. The exact findings that racists want. So have fun with that once it's brought in.

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

Beside the obvious ridiculousness of the cartoon is the thinking on Corbyn really

If China Communist,
And China Dragon,
Then Communist Dragon.

?

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

A good mac if read unironically.

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

Why's Adcock so enamoured by Putin's nipples?

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

It doesn't even work. People arguing for the status quo can't really be said to be in la la land. :shrug:

It's as if he thinks it refers to people putting their fingers in their ears and going, 'la la la la', but it doesn't.

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

Trump is as delusional as Bush in claiming victory at an early stage when he still has a gruelling war ahead of him?

lol if only.

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

Why does that teenager have the face of a 60 year old woman Mac?

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

The railway's hosed? :shrug:

Railway customers are taking it up the arse?

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

Yes and Abe's Mount Fuji in the background. They were both having dinner together when they got the news.

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

Is he stuck in a cell with a telly only showing reruns of wholesome British sitcoms from the 50s and 60s and a radio stuck on your most right wing news?

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

Anyone want to explain the furry cups for me? That only has one pretty specific definition I'm aware of, and I'm not really sure how that has anything do with opposing grammar schools. :shrug:

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

Ah, that makes sense. :downs:

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

He should just illustrate a children's book and get it out of his system. Those are some nice monsters.

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

It's even more fun here in Victoria. Did you take a 1 hour trip into the city and immediately get back on the train for another 1 hour trip? That'll be $4. Did you have to wait 10 minutes for the return trip to go? That'll be $8.

Did you take the same 2 hour and ten minute return trip into a regional city? That'll be $41.20.

Yes I live exactly 1 hour and ten minutes by train into both Melbourne and Bendigo. How could you tell?

WhiskeyWhiskers fucked around with this message at 12:55 on Apr 2, 2017

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

That's some nice graffiti there mac, 'Jazz.'

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

It's amazing that FDoTM still has a job when Squires is able to write just as many words, but better and actually draw pictures that go along with them.

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

If only Mac, if only.

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

Another good Mac cartoon? What is happening?

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

Breath Ray posted:

I dont understand the last bob one

This one?

More ukip than ukip.

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

Wow, Bob's still going on about Corbyn and Abbott. Imagine being that disgusted by miscegenation.

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

I mean I get privatisation gobstoppers more than tuition fee bon-bons.

Also I like her smoke being labelled 'immigration controls'. I'm not entirely sure what the metaphor is there, so a very useful label. I might have wrongly assumed 'inaction on climate change,' otherwise.

WhiskeyWhiskers fucked around with this message at 14:50 on May 14, 2017

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

How many times has Steve Bell used the cliffs of Dover now? It's almost back-to-back cartoons of May walking off a cliff.

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

Extreme0 posted:

Not sure if the telegraph cartoonist is telling me Corbyn is the only one capable of dealing with the EU.

There's also an uninjured faceless man, which suggests a party with factionalism and that would also traditionally point to the Labour party. A good cartoon.

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

Tory with a speech impediment: PAUPESH! :argh:

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

Otoh Bob is a bad cartoonist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure May's mouth in that is a reference to how he drew Gideon too, the sideways smile?

e:And that post really cements I think why 'Cliffs of Dover take 37' is still lazy af. You can use in-jokes and references to older cartoons to make neat and subtle secondary readings, not just to save time on drawing the background.

WhiskeyWhiskers fucked around with this message at 15:54 on Jul 5, 2017