Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jrbg
May 20, 2014

Errrr gently caress off matt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jrbg
May 20, 2014

Is that picture in the bottom right of the Mail one a haunted death mask or is it meant to be nelson mandela

Jrbg
May 20, 2014

I appreciate that blower has decided to present us a big black box with poo poo default-brush writing in it telling us what his joke is

Jrbg
May 20, 2014

Are royal angle is in heaven today!!!

Jrbg
May 20, 2014

Said it before, say it again: I could do a better job than Blower, and I can barely draw. Pay me telegraph, you cowards

Jrbg
May 20, 2014

BoB's been suspended apparently

https://twitter.com/pressgazette/status/1442860574438608899

Lmao that the telegraph's staple cartoonist is now ... Blower

Jrbg
May 20, 2014

Cruel of the telegraph to confuse its elderly readership, they'll think they've had a stroke or something with that cartoon. loving godawful

Jrbg
May 20, 2014

Surprised davey didn't go for 'i identify as the true owner of the elgin marbles!!!!'

Jrbg
May 20, 2014

What's going on with zelensky's arms in the blower, jesus

Jrbg
May 20, 2014

We already knew you regard refugees as vermin mac you fascist oval office

Jrbg
May 20, 2014

Best political cartoonist patrick blower lol

Jrbg
May 20, 2014

Yobbos doing wheelies on bikes!! At christmas!! What'll the woke stasi think of next

Jrbg
May 20, 2014

Clearly blower's cartoon is about starmer's lack of imagination. Marx looks on and has been neglected, hence the cobwebs, turned into a frivolous clownish object, draped in unnecessary nationalistic trappings. If starmer was able to look plainly at the marxist ideas lying within his vicinity much of his current confusion would clear

Jrbg
May 20, 2014

Yet to crack the mystery of what the box labelled 'biscuits' could possibly mean, however. I'm working on it

Jrbg
May 20, 2014

SerthVarnee posted:

Palestinian Jihad? loving seriously?

Credit where it's due though, I dig the drawing style and skills of the dude, but holy poo poo does he need to sit down and shut the gently caress up about anything more political than the concept of sand.

Minor note, but Ella Baron is a she

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jrbg
May 20, 2014

Miserable what happened to steve bell seeing what's turned out in his stead, yeah