Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Funnily enough you copy pasted an antisemitic edit of the lion one.

American dog whistles are weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

nobodyssweetheart posted:

Not just Jews. Everyone with (((right on))) views did it.

I thought that was for words not cartoon lions.

Come away, O human child!
To the waters and the wild
With a faery, hand in hand,
For the world's more full of weeping than you can understand.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
For England may keep faith
For all that is done and said.
We know their dream; enough
To know they dreamed and are dead

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Sorry to be a bother, I love your thread. I'm an avid reader. My favorite are monstrous caricatures of Boris Johnston.

I even collect them: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3779329&pagenumber=21&perpage=40#post461422232

I realize now I need to make a YCS poetry thread after my impending probation.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Goodness gracious! Thank you ever so much.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Angepain posted:

The sad thing is we're going to see much fewer Boris drawings now he's basically irrelevant again, so lap this up while you can

Shame. I'm not sure what fascinates me about the Boris caricatures, he is such a soft spoken buffoon and yet a cartoonist can see

I found out about Boris through these political cartoons, I really didn't have a clue who he was really. In my minds eye I pictured someone like Trump but much much worse with a deep booming voice and monstrous features.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Ren and Stimpy are out. What a shame.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Pigfucker, the Previous Prime Minister of The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

is this ed balls?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
yeah its an editorial but i wouldn't fuckin read some random australian rant without the little doodles

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
I'm quite delighted that monstrous Boris Johnston is still an element in British political cartoons.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Quite simply, this Canadian really boils down British politics to the monster Boris, the imperialistic nanny May, and the gormless Communist with a cap Corbyn.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
why are there so many 'going over a cliff' metaphors?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe