Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

A Brisbane bicycle rider has recorded a blood alcohol content (BAC) reading more than six times the legal limit.

The cyclist was caught in Stafford in the city's north on Friday, on what was Day 10 of the Queensland Police Service's (QPS) Christmas Road Safety Campaign.

Police alleged he had a BAC of 0.321.

:toot: Happy new year!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

There's always Tandy electronics. :v:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Cant even text the right person mister speaker

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Sucks to be those investors.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Just as readable as a regular anidav post.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

You wouldnt download a milk.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

quote:

Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull says there is no point investigating who leaked a photo of a young female diplomat who made a complaint against former cities minister Jamie Briggs.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

The official Twitter account of the Australian navy’s adviser on Muslim affairs was shut down within days of an official complaint by an anti-Islam group about its content, Guardian Australia can reveal.

RIP.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Put your face on Centerlink.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

this would never have happened under abbott

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Watch out for dem sharks

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Its fine I got stung and I only had partial paralysis

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Think of the people running our energy industries right now and now think about them running nuclear.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Took a day off after only two days back at work already. gently caress 42'c though.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Good god ALP NSW what the hell is going on.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Endman posted:

Ohhh, that's right. Yeah nevermind, I'm just an idiot. I do get those.

I thought something had changed and you'd get 10 by default.

It used to be something like 20 per year when I started back in 08 but it's been steadily whittled down and all it's done is made it more of a hassle since I've had to go back to my gp for MHCP updates.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Woolworths accused of cancelling baby formula orders from Asian Australians
Shoppers who believe their accounts were suspended because of their surnames are taking legal action against the supermarket

Fresh in our memories.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

quote:

Kinglsely Liu, from the Sydney-based law firm the People’s Solicitors, is representing Sarah Kong and said he would make a formal complaint to the Australian Human Rights commission about her case. He is also in discussions with two other parents about their complaints.

“Kong ordered four tins of the formula around New Year’s Eve, but her formula never arrived,” Liu said. “Her account was cancelled, and after making some inquiries she was given vague reasons as to why, things like cancelling accounts was up to the discretion of the supermarket, and that cancelling accounts was within the terms and conditions.

“I think these customers have been given inadequate reasons and feel a bit shortchanged in not knowing what’s going on, and the community will start drawing their own conclusions in the vacuum of silence from Woolworths.”

Guardian Australia has contacted Woolworths for comment.

Another parent, Adrian Cheng, told News Corp Australia his Woolworths account had been cancelled after he ordered four tins of formula for his newborn: “I emailed them back asking, ‘Why did you ban me?’

“They called me the next day and said, ‘Potentially you might have had multiple accounts … We believe you may have committed fraud.’ I just feel insulted.”

Another father, Reginald Dong, had his account cancelled under similar circumstances.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Also back to piracy I guess.

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2016/jan/15/netflix-to-stop-australians-accessing-us-content-library-with-proxies-and-vpns

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

NSW Greens MP:
https://twitter.com/MehreenFaruqi/status/687741943627911168

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

He had a tv show?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

One weird trick traditional media dont want you to know!

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

RSPCA, why?!

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

quote:

A draft bill of new data breach laws, released in December, will also require organisations and government agencies to make compulsory notifications to the privacy commissioner.

The most serious lapse revealed in the AFP documents is a June 2012 disclosure of the middle name and surname of a victim of an assault to the alleged perpetrator.

The disclosure was accidentally made in documents released in response to an FoI request by the alleged perpetrator, which had been incorrectly redacted.

:cripes:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

It's all about cauliflower mash these days.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Thought of you auspol.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Hey congrats, now no one will read it because there's a bunch of idiots throwing poo at each other instead.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

quote:

could of

The monster.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Clive Palmer is a hero! You should be thanking him! Am I the only sane one here?!

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

People who describe themselves as 'gamers' unironically.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

As a non-whitey I'm gonna stay indoors tomorrow. Cheers straya

http://www.sbs.com.au/comedy/article/2015/01/21/how-avoid-being-dickhead-australia-day

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Morrison sounds warning on discrimination against Muslims
:eyepop:

Former Army chief David Morrison, the new Australian of the Year, says religious discrimination is "without a doubt" alive and well, and the Islamic community is the subject of particularly unfair commentary.
Oh that Morrison.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

The Cost Of Gun Control: This Australian Man Has No Way To Kill Everyone At The Restaurant He Got Fired From

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

iajanus posted:

:australia: Won't somebody please think of the children! :australia:

It's got to be a nanny state when its populated by overgrown children.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Yeah rip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Oh god I didnt know what you were all on about til I looked at the news. Chris Kenny has competition.

• Locked thread