Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Redcordial posted:

It was quite heavy wasn't it, my driveway even became an inch high and three metre wide stream of gushing water.

I've also been meaning to say something to you regarding you announcing some of your personal info in the recent past. I want to apologise for being so harsh in the past to some of my replies to various posts you had made, mostly pertaining to the treatment of asylum seekers and refugees.

The various calls for you to gently caress off etc were instantly recognized as a hasty and stupid move on my part when you disclosed some of the things you have faced and continue to face.

I hope you have a good night and rest of your weekend man, I appreciate your more open-minded contributions and will remember not to be so hasty in my agitation.

What things have they faced and continue to face that excuse or explain their disgusting opinions on asylum seekers ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

BBJoey posted:

let's not pry into someone's private life because of their political opinions expressed on the something awful forums, please

Redcordial posted:

regarding you announcing some of your personal info in the recent past.
Hardly sounds like prying.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN fucked around with this message at 02:41 on Jan 31, 2016

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Redcordial posted:

It was public information provided at a particular point in time, you thick gently caress. If you actually had a sense of positioning and memory you would know it was earlier this month you brain dead slug.

And no, I will not repeat personal information that someone had shared in good confidence, even though it was shared publicly, I am not going to do your loving work for you.

I haven't read every post in this thread. You can just link posts, it's easy. Why are you so angry?

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN fucked around with this message at 04:37 on Jan 31, 2016

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

:confused: "Hey mate what's up, last week you hated them now you say they're alright?"

:kingsley:"How dare you want an informed opinion! You big idiot! How dare you want to know why I, who had an opinion like you, changed it so dramatically! I won't do your work for you! gently caress! I would never violate a persons privacy by linking their posts from earlier in the thread! gently caress! gently caress gently caress!"

:confuoot:

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Redcordial posted:

It was public information provided at a particular point in time, you thick gently caress. If you actually had a sense of positioning and memory you would know it was earlier this month you brain dead slug.

And no, I will not repeat personal information that someone had shared in good confidence, even though it was shared publicly, I am not going to do your loving work for you.
Have you settled down now? Because im still interested. I even went back and read all their posts in this thread and couldn't find anything. Maybe you imagined it?

• Locked thread