Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
92% of new years resolutions fail so I think you're actually less likely to do the things you want to do if you post them in this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
If you feel you might be suicidal, and live in the United States, I urge you to call the Suicide Hotline at 800-273-8255 or navigate to http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/ for a live chat and additional resources.

If it's not an emergency, but you want to know more about mental health, the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) offers information on their website https://www.nami.org/ and a free HELPLINE 800-950-6264.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Julias posted:

I need to finish Kaiba. And Gatchaman Crowds.

I need to catch up on Jistu Wa, since I left off around chapter 50-60 or so.

Based on the Best Anime of 2015 thread, Shirobako also needs more than a 1 episode test (I didn't really care for the first episode).

And, uh, continue practicing Japanese.

Happy New Year everybody! :)

These are good resolutions.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Craptacular! posted:

Whether I can actually be bothered to replace some of these old shows with the latest HD remasters etc of them, I doubt it.

That sounds less of a pain than ripping them, to me.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

.jpg posted:

I will make anime video

I'm excited!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Airspace posted:

I want to finish watching LoG

I mean, my resolution is to avoid LoGH for as long as possible.

I wish you luck on your resolution :)

• Locked thread