Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cute as heck

:h:Cutie Pie Swag~:h:
hope you all dont mind if i take it to the library with me..

Ha! just joking, this keyboard is for at home use only, one must be considerate 8^)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cute as heck

*CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK*

oh gosh did someone bring a typewrite to this starbucks??

nope, just me!!

bird.

*at starbucks typing*
pretty barista: wow you sure are making a lot of noise, what are you even doing over there?
me: *looks at BYOB, looks back at her* oh, you know, just getting some work done. big project due at the office, ha ha

pig slut lisa

irl is good

That's why I never buy peripherals from Under Armour

Laurenz

They call him little janny hotpockets. He was terrific, he was the best, and he did it for free too.
my keyboard is too quiet

Robot Made of Meat

I heart clicky keyboards. Mine is insufficiently clicky, but I like it anyway.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

ScrubLeague

What kind of keyboard did you get I'm thinking about a Corsair K90 but I don't really want to pull the trigger since I've got a keyboard that technically works. Maybe I should break this keyboard.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Macnult

ScrubLeague posted:

What kind of keyboard did you get I'm thinking about a Corsair K90 but I don't really want to pull the trigger since I've got a keyboard that technically works. Maybe I should break this keyboard.

Someone told me das keyboards are really good and personally if I were to buy a new keyboard it would be a das keyboard.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

BrownianMotion posted:

*at starbucks typing*
pretty barista: wow you sure are making a lot of noise, what are you even doing over there?
me: *looks at BYOB, looks back at her* oh, you know, just getting some work done. big project due at the office, ha ha

----------------

Pizzatime

Macnult posted:

Someone told me das keyboards are really good and personally if I were to buy a new keyboard it would be a das keyboard.

das keyboards

im cute

BrownianMotion posted:

*at starbucks typing*

Photosyphilis

Science rules!
I can't have clicky keyboard, ima night person. I am happy u have one tho :)

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
Every keyboard is a clicky keyboard with arthritis

kittiesgomeow

This avatar cost on average $27.
once i bought one of those silicon keyboard covers it made my keyboard very quiet it was nice.

but now i have a clacky keyboardl ike you op, i don't like it as much.

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

i love my clicky keyboard. i bought a second one to take to the coffee shop. But I never get to go to the coffee shop so i don't annoy anyone :(

hi how are you ♥

Cute as heck

ScrubLeague posted:

I got a Filco Majestouch Minila Air, silly name but its bluetooth and it owns bones

got dem cherry blues, too, MMMmmm..

Mostly Sober
[img][/img]
I type loud so people can hear me over the internet.

Cute as heck

ok so i didnt know you can buy keycaps, like i didnt know people made those and you can just pop them on like nbd

Cute as heck

if this isnt the cutest thing

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Cute as heck posted:

I got a Filco Majestouch Minila Air, silly name but its bluetooth and it owns bones

got dem cherry blues, too, MMMmmm..

i got a Filco Ninja Majestouch 2 with those blues as well, it is nice
then i got something called a Noppoo Nano and it does its own thing which is nice too.

hi how are you ♥

Cute as heck

Gilganixon posted:

then i got something called a Noppoo Nano and it does its own thing which is nice too.

omg that thing is so cute, according to these amazon pictures it's connected via lightning cable??

tempted af

Pizzatime

didn't know they made cables out of lightning yet

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Cute as heck posted:

omg that thing is so cute, according to these amazon pictures it's connected via lightning cable??

tempted af

It's some proprietary cable apparently, I try not to worry about it. The keyboard itself is pretty charming and really useful as well what with its media keys. It's kind of feels generally the same as the blues but there's something different about it, but not in a bad way. also it doesn't cost much. I like it!

hi how are you ♥

ScrubLeague

Cute as heck posted:

:3:

do they make a fullsize version? I gots to have my arrow keys and numpad

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

ScrubLeague posted:

yeah the fullsize filco majestouches are pretty similar but you might need to shop around for keys, because god drat

E: like this http://www.keyboardco.com/product.asp?PRODUCT=10108 but swap out the keys

hi how are you ♥

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I'm going to go on record as saying the people who care about keyboards are loving lame-rear end bitch motherfuckers

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I'm going to go on record as saying the people who care about keyboards are loving lame-rear end bitch motherfuckers

nah nice keyboards are nice. it's not a huge deal it's just more pleasant to do a lot of typing on them.

hi how are you ♥

Cute as heck

this is a keyboard safe zone, please don't cyberbully

im cute

haha look at this squishy-rear end keyboard-having motherfucker

bird.

:(

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
KEYBOARD CHILL ZONE IN EFFECT

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

treasure bear

Splatmaster posted:

KEYBOARD CHILL ZONE IN EFFECT

hello green friend

you normally only come out when byob is in peril

Cute as heck

ScrubLeague posted:

yeah but they're outta stock and idk if they're making more? but i hope so!

http://pimpmykeyboard.com/sa-jukebox-keycap-set/

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

treasure bear posted:

hello green friend

you normally only come out when byob is in peril

Sorry, false alarm. I thought the Prophecy was unfolding, you know- "something, something, KEYBOARD DEATH AND WOE something, something". My apologies!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

i am he

Cute as heck posted:

wow....

Matoi Ryuko

It's cool but I would send that tiny thing flying.

i am he

Matoi Ryuko posted:

It's cool but I would send that tiny thing flying.

its weirdly small but i like the keys a lot

Matoi Ryuko

i am he posted:

its weirdly small but i like the keys a lot

Its so cool that I imagine designing a room around it, just to highlight how cool it is. Computers are generally aesthetically unappealing, imo, but this keyboard is cool.

treasure bear

i hate the keyboard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

where do you get keys like that

• Locked thread