Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Touhou?
This poll is closed.
Alice Margatroid 23 15.86%
i'm wrong 61 42.07%
Any/every other Touhou except the one Boom Boom Boom likes 61 42.07%
Total: 145 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Hi chat thread.

I assume "I'm wrong" was the writer of the poll speaking and by choosing that we disagree with the assertion that Alice is the best touhou.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
:rip: you.

I'm so excited to rub some faces you don't even know.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I played SMAS. Sailor Moon put on three bracelets and suddenly was punching for more than the combo attack between all 5 Scouts.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
So battle 2, all five Inners punched a boss for 60 damage. Battle 3, Sailor Moon punched the next boss for 76.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
And it wasn't even a special attack. It was literally just a punch.

After that, I started doing Moon+Neptune's Combo attack, cause it does like 100-odd damage to every enemy.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Allarion posted:

That was a fun game up till the Mercury chapter. Also had recharging MP after every battle long before that became a more common thing so that's cool.

Yeah. For me, battles are literally "A A A A A" and then suddenly Sailor Moon kills everything in a combination with ______.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I did anime and video games in my Japanese Culture class, but literally nobody cared in that class.

We mostly focused on good game Okami anyway.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
For my economics final in high school, everyone were doing these big arrangements, like reports or recording videos or stuff. Took them weeks, and their grades were in the 80s.

On the day we were sent to do research for the project, I copied the lyrics for "Make a Man Out of You" replaced words with money terms, and performed it live in front of the class, (got my friend who wasn't in the class to help as backup) and got 100 for 10 minutes of effort.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
About 8 minutes of the effort was printing the lyrics for my friend, who got to watch me make an idiot of my self as his reward for sitting down and reading some lyrics.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Davincie posted:

tomboys ftw

What is this? It looks neat, but I can't find a source.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Bad Seafood posted:

I am going to add every Touhou except her.

When you do, change my vote from "I'm Wrong" to "Yamaxandu" please

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Best touhou is Shikieiki Yamaxandu.

Sexiest touhou is Rinnosuke.

Also I found a series of Mario Maker levels that is Banjo-Kazooie.
http://xenodora.tumblr.com/post/129894153447/super-mario-maker-levels-for-banjo-kazooie-fans

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Namtab posted:

Men can't be sexy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Shzy-3fGkTI

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
He said it himself, he's just a sexy boy (Sexy boy!) and he's not your boy toy!

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
So what did you do today, chat thread? I spent all day playing Yandere Simulator and SMAS.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Droyer posted:

I just did the epic xcx sidequest about how racism is bad

Which one? Alex?

What's yer NNID?

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Droyer posted:

No it's not a friendship quest or whatever they're called, it's just a random quest in the commercial district about a woman refusing to allow ma-non customers into her store.

Also my NNID is Droyer

Alex is a series of 5 sidequests where you kill a racist.

Not to be confused with Alexa, who is basically the best, or Alexia, the name of my character.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Game of the year was Splatoon. Wasn't even close.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

A Doomed Purloiner posted:

People who change their butt and baps avatars after less than a week are cowards imo.

I was planning to keep it a week. Welp

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I just spent a couple hours getting Gwin to Affinity rank 2 for the mission I'm required to do for Chapter 11.

Gwin needed to be Affinity Rank 1. :suicide:

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I don't even try to tell chat thread posters apart anymore. Too much effort.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Parallax posted:

here's how much i care: phbbbbbbbbt

This reminds me that the narrator of the audiobook I'm listening to didn't realize the baby was blowing a raspberry and just read out "puh-buh-tuh-tuh-tuh-tuh-tuh"

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Last time I cared about game journalism either way was when my friends and I were laughing at 7.8/10 Too Much Water.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Dangerous Person posted:

I can skip the cutscenes in Metal Gear games.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Sharkopath posted:

space bugs

Not even a distant land, we're stuck on a whole different planet!

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Sharkopath posted:

rank the cool space bugs

Orphean
Scirpos
Adesulcas
Those loving flower things

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Oh hey Yandere simulator updated yesterday. They added clubs! I'm gonna join the Occult Club help them kill off their rivals in the Martial Arts club

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Ghost in the Shell.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Anybody wanna watch clubs in Yandere Simulator? My friend who I'd been streaming with went to bed at normie hours.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I have killed the entire Occult club. I was gonna kill the Martial Arts club, but I decided to kill the Occult club instead.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Specifically, what happened was that one of the people I killed the first Martial Arts guy in front of was in the Occult club, so I was barred from joining, and instead I went on a bloody rampage inside that club killing everyone but the leader, and then killing the leader.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Hi chat thread! I'm gonna do more giant robots today.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Xenoblade Chronicles X. I'm up to chapter 11/12

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

littleorv posted:

I'm going to play... TiTS

Very good.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Last night I was messing with Cirno mode in Yandere Simulator. I got to school at 7, immediately turned around and did this:

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Namtab posted:

Is the game good?

I'm enjoying it so far.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I'm admittedly a bigger fan of YandereDev's videos than the game itself, but the game is a serviceable alpha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6wP1qj2USs

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Time for me to take on the final mission of Xenoblade X. Wish me luck, chat thread!

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Consider yourself screwed, bossman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Woop killed the final boss!

• Locked thread