Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Holy poo poo I won

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Fallows posted:

i dont know how many possible combinations that is but theres a few rolls of printer stock so ill just do the few thousand most likely winning combos

Which combinations are the most likely to win do you think?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Wintermutant posted:

I never bother with the lottery, but everyone in my department started a pool and I don't want to be the last one stuck here picking up the pieces on the off chance they win.

Can you imagine how much that would suck, you would be like training all the new people and be like, "Yea, I didn't pitch in to buy lottery tickets, now all my excoworkers are millionaires and I'm a little broke bitch still"

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Zyklon B Zombie posted:

I'm pretty sure winning this amount of money publicly would figuratively turn your life into a blasted hellscape and destroy you in every aspect of your life.

Yes, but you'll have a lot of money and be able to buy nice things & really good weed. Also you will get a lot of random whores coming up to you, some of them might be worth plowing and you get to choose which whore to plow.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

My chances of winning the powerball tonight will be 0. As that is the number of tickets I have purchased.

• Locked thread