Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I'm winning, and I'm buying everyone Kuato lives avatars and platinum when I do

Not really, if I win I'll never post again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Marvin Freeman posted:

did you steal my loving av bro? NOT COOL. that duck is my posting brand!

get ready, because the pain train's a comin' :toughguy:

hosed up if false.

When youre done beating him up, start roughing up the rest of GBS. Thanks in advance!

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

VendaGoat posted:

I'm approaching a .61 cent ROI on my 10,000 year investment on my simulated powerball.

noice. Puts all these rear end hats who always come in to these threads with their witty "lol poor tax" remarks in their place IMO.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Say Nothing posted:

Well, that's enough gambling for this ice age.

Noice, won half a million bucks. pretty sweet IMO

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
I'd probably end up like Lamar Odom if I won it. So I guess what I'm saying is it'd be pretty sweet.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
I'm winning and then I might finally get laid for the first time with any luck.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
Bought my ticket. When I win I want to organize the great Goon meet/orgy of 2016. Paid trip to destination of everyone's choice. It's gonna be pretty sweet and gross.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

*Bought ticket as gag, wins everything. Is already quite wealthy and doesn't even need money*

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

That guy knows what's up. It'd be like 24/7/365 hedonism for a year then I'd go back to my old job if I survive the debauchery.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Fallows posted:

i pay out on average like 50-100 dollars a day in lotto(powerball, lotto, mega, fantasy5), my scratch off pay offs are like 5-8x that usually

invest wisely goons

Noice. You should write a book on how to win at the lottery IMO

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
i try slots occasionally, some older lady will typically camp out behind me and take over when i'm done. kind of creepy TBQH.

i've been hitting first two numbers on last few drawings, i should've been playing roulette past week, clearly. :shrug:

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
Hope no one won, would like to have several hundred million this time next week. I do not think my public servant job will yield that outcome by then.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

VendaGoat posted:

Hello, please contact me at IWILLSUCKYOUDRY@Blowjob.com

i tried e-mailing you at that and it bounced back. i'll keep trying though.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Blind Rasputin posted:

Are presidents, politicians, presidential candidates allowed to play? Donald trump please win the powerball. You're the winner America deserves.

If I don't (deservedly!) win, I'm hoping its someone like Charlie Sheen who wins. Would be pretty funny IMHO

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
I speculate what I'd do if I won but I have no idea what I'd do if I won TBQH. :shrug:

It'd be a good problem to have though.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

I bought a ticket.

Should I sign the ticket before I take it to the lawyers?

No. I'd consult one beforehand, preferably one with commercial advertisements or billboards (like those "hurt on the job, call us at..." Advertisements)

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Really makes you think.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
I'd probably go somewhere where money can really influence local elections and become some regional political kingmaker and grift my way from several hundred million to billions. Possibly get into construction, architecture & engineering and get myself no bid contracts, etc.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Germstore posted:

New strategy, spend 2 dollars on one ticket and spend another 2 dollars buying the hobo outside a bag of those corn chips he likes. The karma increases your chance of winning by at least a factor of four.

Morrowind taught me being generous usually ends in having to murder the person who you're being charitable to, and stealing their ebony armor. :shrug:

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
I'll pay off all SA users student loan debts when I win. Or I might not. We shall see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
pretty annoyed i didn't win. Did not want to go back to work. :smith:

• Locked thread