Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
videos posted without comment for dad thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xe3GLU3e3YE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXv8ZO2D9w8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGJKv6XsNgU

I love these channels

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

holocaust bloopers posted:

That's a good Roscoe

Four Falls Of Buffalo is so goddamn good. I'm a Bills fan.

being a bills fan is pain and sadness

i really hope they spoil it for the jets tomorrow

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

also the bills 30 for 30 owned and it was cool reliving all the good times again

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Jim Kelly is a cool dude

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Four Falls Of Buffalo is easily in the top 3 of 30 For 30's

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

it was really cool to see the dudes again.

jim kelly still somehow maintaining a will to live after losing his son, losing 4 super bowls in a row, and losing a part of his tongue from cancer

don bebee aka fastest white guy to ever live feeling guilty about winning a sb ring with the packers

marv levy still the goddamn same as he was back in the 90s

thurman thomas and the greatest footballer ever bruce goddamn smith just broing it up watching the games on their couch

i wasn't going to put it in my top 3 30 for 30s (Elway to Marino, Bo Knows, and Small Potatos: Who Killed the USFL?) but I'd def put it in my top 5 (after The Best that Never Was)

ps jim kelly was in 3 of them

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Bo Knows

The U

Four Falls

Elway to Marino

The Christian Laetner one

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

430hp is lovely for a turbo LS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecv3jkCyQzk

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

The Christian Laetner one

I Hate Christian Laetner

also slaying the badger was rad as hell

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd
30 for 30 chat, the Jim Valvano/NC State one was pretty decent, also the one about NWA and the Raiders

that one about the dude who scammed the Penguins was pretty :lol: and Broke was really good too

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

iyaayas01 posted:

30 for 30 chat, the Jim Valvano/NC State one was pretty decent, also the one about NWA and the Raiders

that one about the dude who scammed the Penguins was pretty :lol: and Broke was really good too

Yea those were all good as hell.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

If you don't have The U in your top 3 30 for 30, you're just wrong.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
One episode into making a murderer, I got a feeling this is gonna turn into dear Zachary all over again

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

i think the point of that lovely pickup is its a sleeper, whereas that godawful vette is purposebuilt to drive down runways a couple times a year

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Slim Pickens posted:

One episode into making a murderer, I got a feeling this is gonna turn into dear Zachary all over again

Been watching it with my girlfriend, I don't know what to think of it all. If anything the police grilled a literally retarded kid into a false confession and his defense lawyer should be loving hanged.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Slim Pickens posted:

Not that I've seen any of it but from what I've heard it sounds like Norman Mailer's big fuckup all over again.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd

Casimir Radon posted:

Not that I've seen any of it but from what I've heard it sounds like Norman Mailer's big fuckup all over again.

pretty much the opposite of that actually. Small town cops framed a guy for murder because he was suing them over being wrongfully imprisoned for 18 years (a wrongful imprisonment that wasn't some LIEbural plot to deceive the rightful prosecution, another dude was convicted of the crime based on ironclad DNA evidence), massive amounts of shenanigans in every aspect of the case, dude is convicted anyway because small town America has an even shittier justice system than the rest of America

in a subplot the cops also grill a retarded kid into falsely confessing after his defense attorney allows him to be interrogated without a lawyer present. Also the defense attorney's investigator repeatedly goads the retarded kid into admitting his guilt on camera (because that's a thing the defense team is supposed to do) and then immediately phones the cops to tell them that he has a confession on tape (because that's also a thing that the defense team is supposed to do). Despite the fact that the defense attorney in question is dismissed by the judge, retarded kid is still convicted, in large part because the judge allows the evidence in question to be admitted, despite the fact that the fact that the evidence exists at all is the reason he had for firing the defense attorney in the first place. Retarded kid is still rotting in prison after having every single one of his state appeals exhausted because apparently Wisconsin's court system is governed by the same justice system as the rest of shitheel America

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I'd just heard that the sheriff's department was getting a bunch of hatemail and figured this was the new Kony 2012.

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd
The former DA has been getting some pretty hilarious reviews on Yelp

Why "former" you ask? He's the same guy who a couple years back was forced to resign after a sexting scandal in which he sexually harassed several women, including repeatedly sending sexts to a domestic violence victim whose case he was prosecuting.

quote:

Disregard all the 1-star reviews, these people have clearly never used Ken Kratz for legal services and are simply reacting out of anger toward a soft, gentle man with a passion for justice and a heart of Golden Corral after watching a random documentary on Netflix. My experience with Ken was nothing short of astonishingly excellent.

When my dog Skips was quietly murdered in his sleep at the ripe young age of 26 Ken Kratz helped my family find justice. He immediately made us feel comfortable in his office with his soothing Michael Jackson voice and even offered us some snacks from his personal stash while we waited: three rotisserie chickens, 8 lbs of mashed potatoes, and a mostly full bucket of creamed corn. He then expertly located the suspect in Skips murder by simply standing at his window and pointing to a Wisconsin local passing by while saying 'how about this guy?' I was skeptical at first but after a series of press conferences and a 4-day trial Ken was able to get the bastard convicted. And to think that monster that killed Skips tried to use the excuse that he was blind and had both his arms amputated as his defense! Well Ken saw right past that nonsense. After the trial he was even kind enough to keep in touch with us, particularly following up repeatedly with my girlfriend and sister via text message. What a great guy.

In conclusion, Ken Kratz is a wonderful attorney that will get your man regardless of the presence of concrete or even loosely circumstantial evidence, and if you ever need a dog or human murderer put away for life in Wisconsin Ken is the man for the job.

quote:

Are you a victim of a sex crime in need of some self-esteem-enhancing sexts from an older affluent (by Wisconsin standards) mustachio-ed lothario?

Are you a vindictive dirty cop who needs a charismatic prosecutor to help you put an innocent man in jail?

Are you a developmentally disabled teen who needs some help fabricating a confession inflammatory enough to get you life in prison?

Do you feel like the criminal justice system needs more perversion? Or even just more perverts?

If you answered "YES" to any one of these questions, then Ken Kratz is your man! With a proven and documented record of obsession with his own penis and vindication of corruption, Ken Kratz can help you perpetrate your evil deeds - he might even join in the fun, because if he's anything, he's a people person.

Ken Kratz - because he's never met a work of fiction he thought was too sweaty to repeat. Or embellish.

e: I should add, the sexting scandal only came to light because an AP reporter went digging into it over a year after it was brought to the attention of the Wisconsin DOJ...the DOJ basically completely buried it and let the guy continue to serve as DA even though they substantiated the claim that he was actively sexually harassing victims of domestic violence. The takeaway is everything about Wisconsin's justice system is terrible.

iyaayas01 fucked around with this message at 10:24 on Jan 3, 2016

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
I want to watch that show but I'm also trying to cut back on the drinking and don't want to jeopardize that.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
lol they went to Wisconsin to find a wrongfully convicted white guy

Come down south and we could fill multiple seasons, all with a new case each episode

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Christ this Brendan Dancey kid is just being used by everyone.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Oh man, I need to get some fresh kielbasa next time I'm in Hamtramck. I love sauteeing it with sauerkraut, mixing it into some mashed potatoes, top with good paprika and bake in an oven to get the top all nice and crispy.

Back home, I usually borrow a huge dutch oven from my parents once or twice a year, sautee some onions, diced smoked bacon and cale, let it slowcook for a while, add a bunch of Krakowska Kielbasas, let it sit overnight, warm it up for lunch the next day with some smoked pork chops, cook some potatoes on the side and invite five-six friends over to dig in. Just about the only recipe involving Kale that doesn't involve a hipster-vegan gnawing off your ear for half an hour, I think.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
I wonder if "heart of Golden Corral" was intentional or not. I'm not sure which would be funnier.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Godholio posted:

I wonder if "heart of Golden Corral" was intentional or not. I'm not sure which would be funnier.

Having not seen the show, I'd guess they're making fun of his weight. Hence his office snacks being a three course meal.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

i know exactly what it means, they pretty much took a vette and turned it into a really slow funny car that cant do sick wheelies

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Dead Reckoning posted:

Having not seen the show, I'd guess they're making fun of his weight. Hence his office snacks being a three course meal.

Maybe the person was phone posting and they type Golden Corral so much that when they start typing "gold" it autocompletes as the restaurant.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Fart Sandwiches posted:

Maybe the person was phone posting and they type Golden Corral so much that when they start typing "gold" it autocompletes as the restaurant.

pretty sure that golden corral was intentional there

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Fart Sandwiches posted:

I want to watch that show but I'm also trying to cut back on the drinking and don't want to jeopardize that.

watching it hasn't helped my anger, i should probably drink while watching the last few episodes

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

iyaayas01 posted:

pretty much the opposite of that actually. Small town cops framed a guy for murder because he was suing them over being wrongfully imprisoned for 18 years (a wrongful imprisonment that wasn't some LIEbural plot to deceive the rightful prosecution, another dude was convicted of the crime based on ironclad DNA evidence), massive amounts of shenanigans in every aspect of the case, dude is convicted anyway because small town America has an even shittier justice system than the rest of America

in a subplot the cops also grill a retarded kid into falsely confessing after his defense attorney allows him to be interrogated without a lawyer present. Also the defense attorney's investigator repeatedly goads the retarded kid into admitting his guilt on camera (because that's a thing the defense team is supposed to do) and then immediately phones the cops to tell them that he has a confession on tape (because that's also a thing that the defense team is supposed to do). Despite the fact that the defense attorney in question is dismissed by the judge, retarded kid is still convicted, in large part because the judge allows the evidence in question to be admitted, despite the fact that the fact that the evidence exists at all is the reason he had for firing the defense attorney in the first place. Retarded kid is still rotting in prison after having every single one of his state appeals exhausted because apparently Wisconsin's court system is governed by the same justice system as the rest of shitheel America

The phone conversations between that kid and his mom made me want to crawl into a hole and die. She is just as guilty as everyone else for treating him like poo poo.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
dadchat. Left NYC for my place in Charlotte, woke up next morning to rain flooding the basement and the tenants' downstairs space (bedroom). Moved them out, refunded December rent, and dug a bunch of trench & french drain setups for 2 days. Then drove to Florida!

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd

Zeris posted:

The phone conversations between that kid and his mom made me want to crawl into a hole and die. She is just as guilty as everyone else for treating him like poo poo.

True, although just to loop back around the most damning of those conversations was a set-up by the cops to get it on tape a second time ("You should tell your mom what you just told us so she knows, also please make sure to use the only phone available to you, that one in the prison that is recorded")

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

Zeris posted:

dadchat. Left NYC for my place in Charlotte, woke up next morning to rain flooding the basement and the tenants' downstairs space (bedroom). Moved them out, refunded December rent, and dug a bunch of trench & french drain setups for 2 days. Then drove to Florida!

That's s dadchat as gently caress.

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?
loving cunting Amazon's lovely loving Kindle service making this retarded loving rented math textbook not loving available on loving Cloud Reader so I have to loving dig out my lovely old loving 2013 Nexus 7 tablet to squint at instead of my nice loving 17" laptop. First day starting school tomorrow, off to a loving brilliant start.

I may or may not have anxiety about taking this lovely little Math 083 class (3-week winter semester btw) after the ruinous, drawn-out shitshow last time I tried this like a decade ago.

gently caress it, gonna get up earlier tomorrow than I have since I got out and go do like an hour of cardio before class.

Diarrhea Elemental fucked around with this message at 02:33 on Jan 4, 2016

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Oh god I have class tomorrow.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

FOURTH WAVE LESBRO posted:

loving cunting Amazon's lovely loving Kindle service making this retarded loving rented math textbook not loving available on loving Cloud Reader so I have to loving dig out my lovely old loving 2013 Nexus 7 tablet to squint at instead of my nice loving 17" laptop. First day starting school tomorrow, off to a loving brilliant start.

I may or may not have anxiety about taking this lovely little Math 083 class after the ruinous, drawn-out shitshow last time I tried this like a decade ago.

gently caress it, gonna get up earlier tomorrow than I have since I got out and go do like an hour of cardio before class.

what format is it in? you might be able to use calibre to convert it or something

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Oh god I have work tomorrow.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

what format is it in? you might be able to use calibre to convert it or something

I've bought ebooks off of amazon, used Calibre to rip the drm, and return the book.

It's a gamble because sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Classes don't start till the 19th up here. Till then, I still have winter classes, but I should be done with those by tomorrow. With the workload and the unsupervised online exams, I probably could have been done a week ago, but Christmas and New Years and laziness, etc. Lost about 5 pounds since winter classes began courtesy of working out during video lectures to make them less of a waste of time.

Aiming for another 10 pounds by the end of the spring semester to get all ripped less-fat for the ladies dudes health.

• Locked thread