Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TCD
Nov 13, 2002

Every step, a fucking adventure.

Cop gay. So What posted:

Wouldn't it be the speaker, Paul Ryan?

Yeah it would either be Ryan or Pro Tempore Orrin Hatch. After that it would start with Kerry in the cabinet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

Hahaha

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

DrakeriderCa posted:

ugh gently caress no we have schools up here

also we're like 30% british so we have some self respect

And Quebec?

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

Rad Lieutenant posted:

CantNapAtHome.jpg

Clean shaven here, better or worse?

This pic makes you look like Ron Livingston.

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

Taco?

There is a lunch place round the corner from me that does a wrap filled with a chopped up Chicken Kiev, fresh coleslaw, hash browns, Jalapenos and BBQ sauce. THAT is how to make food wrapped in tortilla.

Mexican food in the UK is poo poo and my pale white mick arse isn't the man to improve it. Wahaca isn't bad and anyone who disagrees is probably a hipster or a real mexican.

Best Mexican restaurant I've been to wasn't in Mexico, it was in Hong Kong where the waitresses didn't wear knickers and the floor was mirrors.

Mesitzo is okay too

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

Hmm, I shall try this.

But if I get served by some bloke with a beard, thick rim glasses and ankle swingers...god help you.

I tried ordering in my poo poo Spanish and then was mocked by the Seņorita for ordering flour tortillas instead of corn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

Hezzy posted:

Any ideas for a job post-police?

Spoke to an Irish cabbie who had retired from their force. Said he was just doing to get out of the house (away from his wife) until they moved to Florida.

He was going to the Springsteen concert tomorrow so he seemed like an alright dude.

• Locked thread