Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
Can you imagine how this wojld go down if they were black?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
For me, the joke is a black kid get's shot for playing with a toy gun in a park and these guys are literally raising arms against the government for the second time and not much is going to happen to them probably.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

KING BONG posted:

When they let a black man in.

They will shoot him and then get back to ignoring the white people.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

I hate yankees posted:

what the gently caress is this poo poo? :lol:

I'm inferring here, but I believe it's that wiffle ball sucks.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Rhesus Pieces posted:

#YallShabab
#Gravy Seals
#NASCAR e Taiba

#gross

Flag boobs.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
That judge is why minimum sentencing laws exist though.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

SedanChair posted:

Take it, take the compound back from them. I'm literally experiencing patriotic indignance at the presence of these insurgents on our federal lands.

For me, I think it's funny how different the government is willing to treat armed white people taking over federal property and a black kid playing with a fake gun.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
Also the news media.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Lotka Volterra posted:

I forget, did they take over public land and then threaten to kill anyone who attempted to remove them?

They took over a state building in california if I remember right.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

I don't think we really need to sort out how problematic the Panthers were to understand that occupying federal property toting guns and daring the Feds to act constitutes a goddamn threat.

It's interesting to see the dichotomy of how the public and government reacted differently to the panthers and how they are reacting to this group.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Jarmak posted:

Its not comparable, the Panthers were fully compliant with the police and were assured they could keep their weapons if they didn't violate the law.

It's very comparable considering they are both armed groups of men who disagree with government policy.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

ToastyPotato posted:

It's not comparable because the dudes in Oregon are threatening to shoot any LEOs who try to remove them from the government property in which they are trespassing.

How is the government reacting to that, and how did they react to the existence of the black panther party?

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

ToastyPotato posted:

The BPP was labeled one of the greatest internal threats by the FBI and the federal government devoted a large amount of resources into investigating and destroying them?

The Federal government, on the other hand, haven't really said much of anything about these militias and did literally nothing at the Bundy ranch. They haven't even mobilized for this one.

Thank you for helping me point that out.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
I thought it was obama considering how many militias popped up when he became president.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Jarmak posted:

I wasn't talking about Waco and Ruby Ridge specifically, I was referencing the broader fact the stated motivations of the militia movement don't intersect with factual grievances in any way, there was a new ridiculous conspiracy theory or claim seemingly every day.

I mean gently caress, just look at the easily disprovable bullshit they're using to justify this action.

It's funny since they can't really say why they are doing it. They come up with all these excuses that make no sense.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Jesus.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

Ahahaha. I want to see human trash like that actually start a revolution and fail miserably immediately.

I have good news for you friend, they just did.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
It's loving amazing what white people can get away with.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

tsa posted:

Wow, what a unique viewpoint that has never been expressed in this thread, not once.

To be fair, the vitriol in this thread pretty much does come down to "it's not faiiiirrrrrrrrr".

A gang of armed white people that have taken over federal property are so unthreatening that fedex will deliver to them.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Kilo147 posted:

haha, apparently one of the militia guys in Texas executed his buddy while drunk. And thes are the guys that are supposed to save us?

Wait, someone got shot?

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
You know if you guys really wanted to cause problems for these idiots you should send them liquor.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
So how many people look like they are staying?

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
What about all that meat they were given?

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

atomicthumbs posted:

Ok I think we've had enough of watching someone die for one day, thanks.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

E-Tank posted:

"Why should we have to face consequences for our actions!" ~ Party of personal responsibility.

How long until the three of them decide to eat the fat one for nourishment?

If they did that they wouldn't need to hang out in the woods anymore.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Branis posted:

I don't know if its ever been mentioned in the thread, but a large number of pistol shooters practice drawing with their hands up by their head as if surrendering. I think even one of the major pistol shooting competition groups uses this as a starting position.

Lmbo at them thinking they will have time to pull a gun if they have their hands up before they get shot by the guy who told them to put their hands up.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

stubblyhead posted:

Government reeducation camps!! :supaburn:

I'm not sure they've had one to begin with.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

As a Millennial I posted:

:gizz:

In his statement, Hunt apologized to “all those who have been affected by this situation.” He added: “I hope the people of this state can forgive me for my imperfections, just as I have forgiven those who have attacked me for my imperfections.”

This is the best non apology ever. It's claiming the high road but still insulting.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Lol the fbi called and told them they were worried they were gonna poison themselves by sleeping in their cars with the engine running.

Nothing says oppressive killer tyrant government like a concerned wellness/safety check hahahahah.

Honestly, I'm starting to feel kinda bad for the crazy people also.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

STAC Goat posted:

Irony is dead.

The world is beautiful and absurd.

• Locked thread