Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
These people are retarded jerk-offs but they are just trying to do with guns what other business/land owners do to poor people with economics: Seize wealth for personal gain without regard for other people.

All the people buying into it are morons though, kind of like the people that buy into the idea that a politician cares about you or that your employer can be your friend.

These guys are essentially our society taken to the extreme and its never surprising when things like this happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Kit Walker posted:

Those aren't caused by someone else doing something to me.

Oh I think thats not true, if you weren't sold cigarettes by an evil cigarette corporation then you wouldn't die of cigarette use. If you weren't taught to eat like poo poo by corporations providing you with low quality food full of additives and preservatives instead of fresh local ingredients you probably would have less chance of dying of heart disease.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Armyman25 posted:

I don't need to register, insure, or have a license for a car I operate on my own property, bud.

Depends on where you live. In some states you do have to have current registration and can be ticketed even if your vehicle is on private property.

• Locked thread