Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

god bless these brave patriots

God bless this mess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

No Pants posted:

An article linked in the USPol thread expands on the arson/terrorism angle:

I genuinely want bad things to happen to them now. Millions of deer in NA, not at risk, but mass slaughtering of them is disgusting, and pieces of poo poo like Ted Nugent pretend to be big on conservation, but he'll go to bat for these yokels.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Well poo poo, that's loving precious.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbGdMKpHDDE

A ray of hope emerges

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Govt. needs to shut this crap down before this yokel poo poo takes off. Racist whites getting emboldened? Not on this timeline. Not after Tamir Rice. No gently caress No.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Xandu posted:

Somebody just said the Bundy's phone number on livestream. Kind of want to start spamming it...

Don't worry it definitely is already.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I like word puns.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Joementum posted:

Took some work to find, since Facebook took down the original, but here's the video of him wrapping the Quran in bacon and burning it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPaECrZ6H7k

Yeah, waste these fools.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Abner Cadaver II posted:

SOUND THE HORN! THE REVOLUTION HAS BEGUN!

*hhhppppfbbrrrrtttfffppt*

I saw those gloves on Amazon, rancher's endorsement.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

What if Trump attempts to mediate the situation, to appear even more presidential?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

RIP to those who died.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Was the truckers revolution to block off all traffic and bring commerce to a halt more successful?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Jewel Repetition posted:

But why are they buying even more? Is it just about wildlife conservation?

Yes, also it keeps the land out of the hands of pieces of poo poo.

Nonsense fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Jan 5, 2016

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

FCKGW posted:

How long until Trump flies out to visit with these yokels?

After Obama's half-hearted gun control? It's gonna happen, and Trump will argue the president is no longer legally legitimate.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

FCKGW posted:

How long until Trump flies out to visit with these yokels?

Yokel Haram.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Ninkobei posted:

Whatever happens to the pipes, the hillbillies are responsible for it and will be fined for it I am sure. The longer this goes on, the more charges will be against them and the longer they will sit in jail. Win/Win

None of them will see jail time, they won't even be questioned, they'll be allowed to leave, the right declare victory, and they'll still get to go home to seeing Obama being impeached on the news over squashing gun rights.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Drone in bluetooth speakers.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

LGD posted:

can you go into more detail explaining how this bears on his point, as this was a local police department action that precedes several well-known and high profile incidents where the Federal government used excessive and lethal force against members of white militia movements?

And then they did OKC, nobody is going to cry for crazy militia.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I agree it's time to upgrade that poo poo. Then Cut it off.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Also militias forfeited their right to not be made fun of when thy killed hundreds in Oklahoma City. That little fact isn't going to go away, they will always be responsible.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

MaxxBot posted:

If the law enforcement didn't stupidly allow people to bring them food and other supplies they would probably stand down after a couple of days.

I'm gonna be fair here, and say that the police consider these people to be huge whiny jerks, who's whining will lead them to ending in less than 20 days. I think if they had the local community's overall support, and you started seeing more and more fools like this pull a similiar stunt, then I would agree with you, and wonder why the gently caress they aren't hamburger yet, but I think this is the correct approach, they can't kill boredom with snacks and boring meat.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

They're not trucking supplies in, calm down. It's like a few boxes, and blogs sending them garbage, people do want them to leave.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I bet that tarp is selling like crazy on amazon.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Who What Now posted:

Are trespassing and sedition not crimes any more?

E;F,B

So the militia are non-criminals, but they will absolutely be arrested showing liberals to be the fools they are!

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I think militia-defenders do not understand, that they should not be left alone.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Homonazis will not conquer Oregon!

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

McDowell posted:

Killing Nazis is problematic, they are people, too.

Have Nazi's been triggered by these events?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

LGD posted:

You refer to them as "hicks" in this post and nothing about the media coverage or general response to this incident would lead someone to the conclusion that they're anything but adherents of an extremely unpopular political philosophy. How is that not an unpopular political minority?

And how do you feel about the Black Panthers/Malcom X?

They were systematically killed for doing nothing similar to these men, hope this helps.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I think the majority of these men likely did not commit a crime, unless they damaged the interior of the house. Whoever is in charge will eat the trespassing charge, that much is sure, if the FBI is actually talking about finding something to charge them with, unlike the last Bundy dust-up.

Venom Snake posted:

Has anyone actually pointed out why the FBI couldn't just roll up in an APC and riot gear yet because it feels like you guys are giving these dipshits way to much credit.

These guys are dipshits, but there are certain people watching and waiting for a certain response before they move on to attacking innocent people for disrespecting white supremacy as a whole. A bombing, a shooting, all is within their specialty of operations against civilians.

Nonsense fucked around with this message at 22:07 on Jan 7, 2016

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Vienna Circlejerk posted:

Why can't we just enjoy this ride? These guys are living the militia fantasy and it's obviously poo poo and nobody cares about them.

Because the right doesn't like the circle jerk, and they feel they shouldn't be the butt of anyone's jokes when Trump is so powerful.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Liberals are insufferable and I support the militia now. edit: No more Portlandia episodes going forward for me :doh:

Nonsense fucked around with this message at 18:25 on Jan 8, 2016

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I'm glad the FBI ended these bad men who make a mockery of the real injustices in America.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Any way for authorities to destroy their equipment?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Roman Reigns posted:

Now they're dicking around with the backhoe.

By equipment, I meant this stuff. (Sorry not specifically replying to you in particular Roman)

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Dangit bobby.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

As a Millennial I posted:

And you all wonder why these guys feel oppressed and bitter enough to try and revolt.

Let them try they will be smashed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

:lol: This is cool and good.

• Locked thread