Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

Main Paineframe posted:

I don't understand why so many people are wasting their money to send these guys garbage. Buy a decent dinner or something, it'll last longer than the three seconds of mild annoyance they might experience before they chuck it in the trash.

It's the thought that counts? :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

"Can be purchased as needed."

So they actually haven't learned anything?

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

Nihilarian posted:

Are these guys still getting poo poo sent to them? Who delivers to an occupied refuge surrounded by feds?

Not the same people. That message was from sympathizers who want to help, and presumably aren't (yet) encircled.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

pillsburysoldier posted:

Michele Bachmann@MicheleBachmann
Obama has a zero civilian casualty policy in fighting Islamic State, apparently not for land rights supporters. http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...ovoke-officers/

god what a despicable politician

Land rights? They're basically just trying to steal federal property.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

wontondestruction posted:

Is anyone else starting to wish the Feds would take a harder line? My sympathy....nowhere to be found anymore.

May as well wait them out. They're doing nothing but embarrassing themselves, and there's only so long they can hold out given that they insist on living outside in the winter. The chance that they hurt anybody if the FBI goes in seems pretty remote, but all the same it doesn't seem like there's really any point in taking it.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

Intel&Sebastian posted:

That's how you know Cliven is an all-day nutter. If all he really wanted was to graze his cattle in peace for free then quietly doing what he's been doing since the 90's seems like the best course. If he wasn't agitating he probably could have rode out his whole life like this and then let the poo poo hit the fan when the liens come due. He might get away with it all anyway but he could have kept his sons and not be known nationally for proclamations about THE NEGRO.

Or the whole "militia dudes want to protect me!" thing went to his head.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

It's okay guys! We don't need unions anymore! :sotw:

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

Hopefully the occupation of the refuge ends soon so the most important question of all can be answered: did the patriots receive the 55-gallon drum of lube?

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

Filthy Hans posted:

This may be the wrong place to ask, but was the USPol February thread gassed or moved or something? I can't find it in the first few pages of D&D

It's in Your Candidate Sucks now, but frankly I have no idea why you want to read it.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

Someone earlier was surprised there hadn't been any accidental discharges from these clowns. Welp.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

I was thinking sentence them to <a quantity> of lashes with the cat o' nine tails, but that works too.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

Just have a bottle full of rum and plate of hardtack on the judge's desk.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

Hahahaha they got Cliven? gently caress yes.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

No Butt Stuff posted:

gonna "era" on the benefit of the doubt.

man, her opponent in an election has so much poo poo to put on election smear commercials now.

Most of her electorate is probably exactly as loony as she is though

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

He's probably a troll. Probably.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

FAUXTON posted:

Wasn't she like 8, not 12?

Yeah, I was going to say, she was way younger than 12.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

The U.S. constitution was written a very long time ago and unless any of the founders lived backwards in time, was written to address existing problems rather than solve future ones. Not everything on there has ended up being of equal importance. Like, nobody has ever clamored to grant any titles of nobility (at least not until Trump gets elected) and there's not a whole lot of 3rd Amendment jurisprudence out there either. Maybe letting everybody have a gun isn't actually a benefit to society, nobody's perfect.

• Locked thread