Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Aesop Poprock posted:

What are the odds every single one of those dudes have shared a "terrorist muslims hiding behind their women and children" comic at some point

Muslims aren't allowed to do it because they're the bad guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Lol at how he thinks the cops are coming after the wet fart of a response over the last few weeks

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Psycho Landlord posted:

You should read about the last four hours.

I have, the only arrests seemed to have happened at a traffic stop and probably only because crazy tarp guy tried shooting at them. I'll believe the cops are actually going to the reserve when I see them since they jammed their thumbs up their asses for weeks of crazy armed guys invading it

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Yeah, rip.

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Who cares about a crazy anti-government militia type who will flee or hide in a heavily armed compound being denied bail.

The real part of the bail system that's broken is high bail being used to keep poor people in jail. Someone is either a risk or they're not and wealth should not be used as a delimiter for that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

buttcoinbrony posted:

Please state your definition of amendment, o constitutional scholar.

It means section, right? The constitution and all of its amendments existed since god himself gave it to the US in 1776 :downs:

• Locked thread